Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
All the foids Tell me They love sleeping a Lot
But i dont think they can rot Like us

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, noobs, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Htobrother
Some are, some aren’t. I’ve known girls whose lives are the 180 degree polar opposite of the loner rotter lifestyle. Every waking moment is spent either with their family and friends or checking in with them, everything that they talk about has to do with someone else… only at the peaks of my life have I had anywhere near as much social activity as they did all the time. A girl like this can really make your life better. And they’re much happier like this, it’s not natural for young women or really anyone to go through life alone.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Htobrother, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
They can’t rot like we do. The only rotting that they do is having a natural rotten fish scent from their vagina.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Tabula Rasa, BeanletMogger and 3 others
i know a lot of female rotters. it's all just relative. to the point where i see little difference between the posters here and them. there is nothing special about the experiences of most users here.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Jamaldickjavontus, noobs and 2 others
They can’t rot like we do. The only rotting that they do is having a natural rotten fish scent from their vagina.
Rot and cry for Chad, moves on, rot for the next new Chad. Otherwise they lifemog me to death

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, TechnoBoss and Gengar
When they ´Rot´, it´s their own choice.
They will always have a guy on the backburner, to use as an emotional tampon.
Women won´t be lonely, if they are at least a 3/10 facially.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
usually non NT mtbs or ltb foids are rotters/femcels

but even them usually have more friends and social life than their male counterparts

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Stinky wet loose fishy hole🐟

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Asking like a true virgin.

When I was going through hopecore the classic one with Tyreese Gibson said it best about when you're getting after it that these hoes are going nowhere and so it's basically that.

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Depends on the age most the girls I talk to rot and are bored unless they have alot of friends and and family that go out they are 100% not busy

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer