Are Fruits unhealthy

Fusionxz

Fusionxz

Don't be a free agent in life
So I was wondering if fruits are unhealthy and bloat slop considering the fructose and fruits are now all gmos anyway so who knows what chemicals the jews put in fruits

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular and T50gandycel
No only eat raw bear liver and drink your own piss. Drink bull sperm to become alpha

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Joshrc, NebulaExplorer, diditeverbegin and 2 others
Any type of sugar will age your body (unless you eat it combined with fat)
I've been working with people that harvest things like grains, fruits and let me tell you that all the products you get are contaminated with pesticides and herbicides, 99% of the time. I legit didn't want to buy more fruit anymore after witnessing that. Fruit is maybe not designed to be harvested as the amount of insects and other small animals that try to eat them it's insane. And the only way to mitigate this is to spray poison in the fruit.

Some fruits are less likely to get contaminated by those things, you can search that up. It's usually fruit with thick shells like pineapples.
Some fruits, even if you peel them, they will get contaminated in the inside anyways. Strawberries and blueberries are big examples of that.

The ideal option would be to get seasonal fruit from the wild + a lot of fruits from the store are GMO garbage (bananas for sure). Wild fruit it's more small than GMO fruit.

• +1
Reactions: spry6 and Debetro
So I was wondering if fruits are unhealthy and bloat slop considering the fructose and fruits are now all gmos anyway so who knows what chemicals the jews put in fruits
are you retarded?

• +1
Reactions: chadcel01
If you're scared of GMOs, just buy organic jfl

• +1
Reactions: Acion
What retarded question is this?

lmao what the fuck are you talking about

sugar age you. Body work better on only fat better than fat and sugar ( rendle cycle ). Fruits are man made also they don't contain any vitamins except C which is in meat.

• JFL
Reactions: AF_21 and Deleted member 88653
sugar age you. Body work better on only fat better than fat and sugar ( rendle cycle ). Fruits are man made also they don't contain any vitamins except C which is in meat.
fruits are not manmade retard

fruits are not manmade retard
obviously they are, we breed them to be more juicy, less fibrerous and more sweet, that's common sens. same with vegetables.
Look it up

obviously they are, we breed them to be more juicy, less fibrerous and more sweet, that's common sens. same with vegetables.
Look it up
that doesnt mean its man made retard

Any type of sugar will age your body (unless you eat it combined with fat)
I've been working with people that harvest things like grains, fruits and let me tell you that all the products you get are contaminated with pesticides and herbicides, 99% of the time. I legit didn't want to buy more fruit anymore after witnessing that. Fruit is maybe not designed to be harvested as the amount of insects and other small animals that try to eat them it's insane. And the only way to mitigate this is to spray poison in the fruit.

Some fruits are less likely to get contaminated by those things, you can search that up. It's usually fruit with thick shells like pineapples.
Some fruits, even if you peel them, they will get contaminated in the inside anyways. Strawberries and blueberries are big examples of that.

The ideal option would be to get seasonal fruit from the wild + a lot of fruits from the store are GMO garbage (bananas for sure). Wild fruit it's more small than GMO fruit.
I agree with this, some exotic fruits like soursop/guanabana, custard apple, dragon fruit, acai etc that grow in rainforest areas are healthy (expensive but worthy).