Are gay couples happier than straight ones

Dr. Bludy

Dr. Bludy

Can't see me bitch
I think Id be happier with a femboy then a foid ngl...

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, humanoidsub7 and Skywalker
yes because men know how to suck dick better since they have one. I sucked my own dick before and I got good at it the more I practiced like a video game, Pac-Man type sh it 💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, WeiWei and Dr. Bludy
According to muh surveys and studies yea

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31944 and Dr. Bludy
yes because men know how to suck dick better since they have one. I sucked my own dick before and I got good at it the more I practiced like a video game, Pac-Man type sh it 💀💀💀
Damn.how did you do it you must be packing That 12 incher Innit Im boudda Cuuuuuuummmm looking aaaah bozo

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
My boyfriend cheated on me but I forgave him

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Rejected Law And Order GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and Dr. Bludy
tyrone ngl

Highly doubt it. Messing around with men should be smth you do when young and that's it, if you're into it and are bisexual. I've never in my entire life ever seen an oldcel gay couple. They never last it seems. You're better off marrying a girl at the end of the day tbh. But that's if you're bi, what I recommend.

how is this possible

Highly doubt it. Messing around with men should be smth you do when young and that's it, if you're into it and are bisexual. I've never in my entire life ever seen an oldcel gay couple. They never last it seems. You're better off marrying a girl at the end of the day tbh. But that's if you're bi, what I recommend.
Gay shit you're better off slaying every day til you're like 50

you are spitting FACTS @slop slinger

but JFL at getting married

you are spitting FACTS @slop slinger

but JFL at getting married

gay couples are ok if psl 5+

if not, its disgusting, satanic, and faggot. seeing sub psl 5 gay couples makes me burn with rage. if youre sub 5 please do not touch another man and just betabux for a woman regardless of your sexual desires

although what i find interesting is the better looking the homo, the less likely they are to be open about their sexuality, even if they are equally gay in their sex life. its always the hideous motherfuckers that broadcast their faggotry to everyone

gay couples are ok if psl 5+

if not, its disgusting, satanic, and faggot. seeing sub psl 5 gay couples makes me burn with rage. if youre sub 5 please do not touch another man and just betabux for a woman regardless of your sexual desires

although what i find interesting is the better looking the homo, the less likely they are to be open about their sexuality, even if they are equally gay in their sex life. its always the hideous motherfuckers that broadcast their faggotry to everyone
Nothing more disgusting than fat old ugly guys (sorry, "bears") who LARP that they're masculine or whatever. They're so repulsive, usually fuck each other, and fetishize their own ugliness.

100%

life between men and women is a perpetual struggle

Fag will be committed to you
Foid will leave you once the next best option is available

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Nothing more disgusting than fat old ugly guys (sorry, "bears") who LARP that they're masculine or whatever. They're so repulsive, usually fuck each other, and fetishize their own ugliness.
And also skinnyfat 28yo men with undercuts And potato face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Fag will be committed to you
Foid will leave you once the next best option is available
ahahahahahaha most homosexuals are in "open relationships"