Are girls as obsessed with boy's shoulder width as boys are obsessed with girls' asses?

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
According to the articles I read in a forum, they wrote that girls pay too much attention to the shoulders of boys and they thought that the reason for this was evolutionary.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Yerico7
yes if you don't have broad shoulders just rope and burn your corpse asap.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 17291 and 6 others
while men are satisfied just with one or the other ( tits ass vagina and face for a girl)
men nowadays must have the whole package
handsome face
no "deformities" (big forehead, protruding ears, big noses, recession, negative canthal tilt, no eyebrows, etc.)
tall
muscular
big dick
good frame (wide shoulders, big long fingers and hands, big feet, small waist, v line, etc.)
money
car
status

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brazitard, Richard_Hungwell, metagross and 9 others
According to the articles I read in a forum, they wrote that girls pay too much attention to the shoulders of boys and they thought that the reason for this was evolutionary.
No... not at all.

I giv u an analogy.

Imagine ass as a bar of chocolate.

Generally more of it is better, but too much and u get sick.

The FACE is the packaging of the chocolate bar. Because men are high T apes some don't care too much about the packaging.

Now there are preferences over what kind of ass is the best ass...

Quality (cellulite vs no cellulite, hip-waist ratio, fat distribution, body type), personal taste (some like bigger and some like smaller).

But at the end of the day, as long as the chocolate is not rotten... an ass is an ass. That's how men view a woman's ass.

How women view a man's shoulders is different...

A man's shoulder is like caviar.

A study found that women respond more to male shoulders than men to do their breasts. Boobs are not ass, but we can decipher that shoulders are important.

Caviar only works on certain foods though. It's meant to add flavour, not be eaten on its own.

A truecel with wide shoulders is like sprinkling caviar on a pile of shit

A chad with wide shoulders is like adding caviar to a golden burger...

I hope u understand this analogy. Shoulders is just a bonus, whereas ass is ass.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, Brazitard, TurkishAscender and 28 others
No. But when it comes to height yea

don’t think so, but its important for some

goal is to be appealing to most girls, so you should focus on what most girls like

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
while men are satisfied just with one or the other ( tits ass vagina and face for a girl)
handsome face
no "deformities" (big forehead, protruding ears, big noses, recession, negative canthal tilt, no eyebrows, etc.)
tall
muscular
big dick
good frame (wide shoulders, big long fingers and hands, big feet, small waist, v line, etc.)
money
car
status
money and car does not matter at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, Toth's thot, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
No because women care about face more than anything. Way more than anything else. It's not even close.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 17311, AscendingHero and 3 others
don’t think so, but its important for some

goal is to be appealing to most girls, so you should focus on what most girls like
I love black women, they love goatee with taper and earring...should i do that as arab guy ?

I love black women, they love goatee with taper and earring...should i do that as arab guy ?
do whatever ur main group of girls are attracted to

so yes

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
handsome face
tall
muscular
big dick
money
car
status
Back to the basics. They just want the best genetics possible for their offspring, but it's annoying when selfish subhuman girls try to get guys with the full package just to leak their subhuman genes to their offspring too

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Height and frame (broad shoulders) is equivalent to ass and tits

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, randomvanish and Deleted member 17291
I got wide shoulders and the only ones who comment on it are dudes. My ex mentioned it once though so she obviously had thought about it.

A study found that women respond more to male shoulders than men to do their breasts. Boobs are not ass, but we can decipher that shoulders are important.
yeah I've seen that but it seems insane :feelshmm: like men go berserk over a fat titty bitch and it's automatic 10 SMV for any hole regardless of what she looks like otherwise (mostly). how can anything top that? can 99th percentile shoulders offset turbomanletism with deformed birdcel face, nw7, shitty voice and skinnyfat body all in the same package? :feelshmm: I know you explained further in your post and it seems self evident yet how can such result be claimed? it must've been a cope study I reckon with cucks voting no for big tits to not make muh flat princess sad or them using old saggy wrinkly tits for the 'big' ones :feelshmm:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I cant see it being possible. Men go crazy over wide hips and a nice ass

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Face is the most important thing to women

• +1
Ass is more important for women than shoulders are for men, but shoulders are still very important (the most important aspect of the male body):

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype
A girl will not fuck a guy on shoulders alone, so no, they don't like it as much as we like T&A

• +1
Reactions: klamus and TrestIsBest
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Toth's thot
i meant for attracting girls
both are important
its a primary reason why i wasnt able to slay as much in my prime because i didnt have a car to pickup and smash

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
Back to the basics. They just want the best genetics possible for their offspring, but it's annoying when selfish subhuman girls try to get guys with the full package just to leak their subhuman genes to their offspring too
i just dont get why only one girl out of 30 on omegle yesterday showed me their boobs and not all 30

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
handsome face
tall
muscular
big dick
money
car
status
total dogshit, ive seen butt ugly ass dudes making out with normie tier girls in public

• JFL
total dogshit, ive seen butt ugly ass dudes making out with normie tier girls in public
that theory has been debunked numerous times xD are you trolling?

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Growth Plate
that theory has been debunked numerous times xD are you trolling?
how has it been debunked, you morons literally want me to take pictures of people in public? I see ugly guys with girls all the time in public because I am driving around town for 70 hours a week.

how has it been debunked, you morons literally want me to take pictures of people in public? I see ugly guys with girls all the time in public because I am driving around town for 70 hours a week.
sigh...shell never truly love you if youre ugly

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Growth Plate
there was a study done and it reported that women illicit a stronger reaction to broad shoulders than men do big titties

• +1
So you must be a slayer right? Or are you even uglier than them?

So you must be a slayer right? Or are you even uglier than them?
no i do fuck sometimes but im trying to looksmax to the point of a high breed top notch club going archer lookalike. Wish me luck on my journey migo

iu

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate