Are girls attracted to intelligent guys who are good in algebra and calculus ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
I'm 5/10 facially
Can be an intelligent ( i got good marks in maths ) and outgoing person increase my attractiveness by 2 points ? ( I'm serious)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 5'7 zoomer, Majkal and 11 others
They will only use it to make fun of you (calling you names etc.). There is no good for ugly men in this world.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, AngryShortMale, Skywalker and 3 others
Compared to unintelligent 5/10 guys, you'll be more attractive, but appearance is the cut-off 9 times out of 10, so looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Danish_Retard, zura and 1 other person
Unfortunately no and I say this as someone who is intelligent aswell
Intelligence is very important in a lot of things in life but in Dating , SMV , Women Etc it doesn't help unfortunately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, RedCarpet, Skywalker and 3 others
No. It gives you like 0.03 points

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Skywalker, nulll and 2 others
Unfortunately no and I say this as someone who is intelligent aswell
Intelligence is very important in a lot of things in life but in Dating , SMV , Women Etc it doesn't help unfortunately
But on yt many girls do say that they like smart guys
Also one time a girl asked for a doubt to me she had in one of the problems and I was able to solve it real quick and she was like " wow you are so intelligent"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Majkal, It'snotover and 6 others
Only use of intelligence in attracting foids is so you can stemcel and betabux

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
what a based blackpilled thread

• JFL
higher IQ means higher inhib and autism.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Danish_Retard, Manana and 4 others
I'm 5/10 facially
Can be an intelligent ( i got good marks in maths ) and outgoing person increase my attractiveness by 2 points ? ( I'm serious)
Jfl if you think intelligence creates deep primal desire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Skywalker and 5.5psl
Also one time a girl asked for a doubt to me she had in one of the problems and I was able to solve it real quick and she was like " wow you are so intelligent"
that's betabuxxing on a smaller scale JFL... You "solved her problems quickly"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman and 5.5psl
while chad banging her guts out

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
They like the aesthetic ( Chad with Glasses and dressed Fancy )
Yeah but it doesn't relate to anything Sexual

• +1
KNqFX8gXgSQS_HJL8SVzB1yRxv1V1e3OHXnhY55rbziKtFppQUEYyAQTWlM7MHSeaFaocV986RcmBrf0hjKrnkNYAAK96PVIndxBHHzHbqtmZg87VuUZj4_reFa0uDVr-susYPq8hvFuH2L3-3zmbic

Yes, yes they do.

• JFL
  • +1
sapiosexuality is the biggest meme there is

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Bushman, 5.5psl and 1 other person
No but they will not date you if you sub gigachad so it is a requirement

• +1
problem is if ur stupid or avg u dont know what intelligence looks like. i see so many ppl call nerdmaxxed normies "intelligent" its bizarre. it will have niche appeal tho to some above avg iq foids who are sick of being smarter than the guys around them so they want a true iq mogger to dominate them intellectually in bed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Bushman, Solar and 2 others
if you're smart and have a big cok u'll slay though becuz all you have to do is be smart cocky and show off ur big cok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27213, Skywalker and 5.5psl
I'm 5/10 facially
intellect is the primary evolution driving factor. Its just fact that females chose smarter guys over time. It's not calculus-like smartness but more like being outgoing and being able to find solution for certain life tasks. being well-rounded helps too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThatGuythattype and Skywalker
its over for you if this is what you think like, clearly you have had 0 experience with women

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
problem is if ur stupid or avg u dont know what intelligence looks like. i see so many ppl call nermaxxed normies "intelligent" its bizarre. it will have niche appeal tho to some above avg iq foids who are sick of being smarter than the guys around them so they want a true iq mogger to dominate them.
If you want smart women , the only 2 races are East Asian and White

• JFL
  • +1
intellect is the primary evolution driving factor. Its just fact that females chose smarter guys over time. It's not calculus-like smartness but more like being outgoing and being able to find solution for certain life tasks. being well-rounded helps too
it comes to people like that naturally usually

• +1
problem is if ur stupid or avg u dont know what intelligence looks like. i see so many ppl call nermaxxed normies "intelligent" its bizarre. it will have niche appeal tho to some above avg iq foids who are sick of being smarter than the guys around them so they want a true iq mogger to dominate them.
I mean I'm not that intelligent too but yes I'm one of the most studious , intelligent and amongst the tallest in my class

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Majkal, justleavemealone and 1 other person
girls only find intelligence attractive if they were already attracted to they guy, if theyre not, then it wont do a thing

its like when a jb says she likes black guys shes not talking about normie black dons shes only referring to black chads

• +1
girls only find intelligence attractive if they were already attracted to they guy, if theyre not, then it wont do a thing

its like when a jb says she likes black guys shes not talking about normie black dons shes only referring to black chads
That's the true blackpill
You have to reach a looks threshold for any other shit to work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Majkal
nah im med only.
Med women are very classist from what I have heard , they go for men with similar or preferably higher status and wealth than them

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and 5.5psl
It depends.

For example, two guys could both have an IQ of 150, a PhD in Astrophysics, and a Nobel Prize.

Screenshot 20230417 101930 Google

However to women, this guy would be seen as "intelligent" and "smart", and would be praised for his IQ and achievements.

Screenshot 20230417 101624 Google

On the other hand... this guy would be a "nerd/geek" or a "loser", or a "creep"

Notice the difference?

IQ is irrelevant by itself

You need to looksmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, autistic_tendencies and 5.5psl
Med women are very classist from what I have heard , they go for men with similar or preferably higher status and wealth than them
yep this is true of most ethnics im afraid

• +1
It depends.

For example, two guys could both have an IQ of 150, a PhD in Astrophysics, and a Nobel Prize.

View attachment 2156164

However to women, this guy would be seen as "intelligent" and "smart", and would be praised for his IQ and achievements.

View attachment 2156158

Notice the difference?

You need to looksmaxx
I'm in the middle bro
I'm neither Chico nor that fat guy
Just a tall normie who has a social circle and has life goals
Maybe being intelligent might bump up my attractiveness by a slight factor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Majkal
It depends.

View attachment 2156164

View attachment 2156158

Notice the difference?

You need to looksmaxx
cope if bottom guy actually had nobel prize he would slay

• Hmm...
  • +1
yep this is true of most ethnics im afraid
Except The Japanese , The Japanese aren't very Classist but The Koreans and especially The Chinese are very Classist

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and 5.5psl
Except The Japanese , The Japanese aren't very Classist but The Koreans and especially The Chinese are very Classist
interesting, im not very clued up on the east asian dating market tbh

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Majkal, Skywalker and 1 other person
All the slayers I know dominate maths in class. I had a friend who use to get laid just off showing his end of year exam results

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, Skywalker and 5.5psl
It depends.

View attachment 2156164

View attachment 2156158

Notice the difference?

You need to looksmaxx
This

• +1
Reactions: slayerToBe and 5.5psl
iq doesnt matter much to women unless you‘re so fucking retarded that you literally can‘t even talk properly (iq below 50)

• +1
A few. Very. Few.

• Love it
All the slayers I know dominate maths in class. I had a friend who use to get laid just off showing his end of year exam results
opposite for chads in my school

• +1
intelligence is relative so if she's even smarter than you being smart does not work. simultaneously if she's too retarded then she wouldn't notice because everyone is smarter than her.

• +1
It could have a negative effect. Some might even dislike you because of your intelligence or accomplishments.
People don’t like feeling inferior.
I am not high iq, but I was an overachiever in high school and ended up at a really good college. Consequently, niggas overestimate my intelligence.

A girl once approached me in a night club and started talking to me.
She asked where I went to school and what I was studying. I said I study physics at ___ university.
She abruptly ended the conversation.

I’ve noticed that couples can have huge looks discrepancies, but the two partners are nearly always iqmatched.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Emiqrox and 5.5psl
only matters in asia.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Skywalker
they only care about smart good looking guys

• +1
she said that just to make you feel like you have a chance , you'll keep solving her problems and she will keep that chad cock in her mouth , women always win at the end unless you are chad (sadly none of us is chad that's why we keep losing and that's why we are here)

• So Sad
Ive seen smart guys being rejected by girls because they too smart everything can be use agains you if girls is not attracted to you. On the other hand being smart is important asf because you will probably have a good paid job .

• +1