Are girls generally into body hair?

BrownBoy

BrownBoy

Legend
Having high levels of T and hence DHT, my body is hairier than average. Should I get a full body laser or shave/trim? or are girls into body hair cause its manly? Any scientific evidence?

depends on the woman

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, one job away and Kilimanjaro
Hair is good, though everything in regulation:
Make sure everything is well groomed and trimmed, having no hair makes it seem like you are a homosexual. The best guideline for grooming and keeping bodyhair in check is just make sure it doesn't get to the point where either you're losing muscle definition (chest/back/arms/legs/etc) or your dick doesn't look smaller.

At that level I honestly don't think having body hair will make or break a relationship, like I said make sure it's in moderation, not too much not too little.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32353, highT, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
Some hair is good, but not too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, MiroslavBulldosex, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
light stubble, no other body hair except maybe a bit of armpit and pubic and obv don't shave legs and arms like a girl lol

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
light stubble, no other body hair except maybe a bit of armpit and pubic and obv don't shave legs and arms like a girl lol
Lol, yeah, so just trim the body hair(arms, legs, chest) to light stubble?

@BrownBoy Also, do you have back hair? For the vast majority of women, that is big no. My older sister once dated this guy with a really hairy back. When she found out she made it clear that he had to shave if he wanted to continue seeing her. So he shaved. She later would go on to dump him regardless(for other reason, I assume)

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 10949
Shave chest, belly, neck, back, balls and actual dick to make it look longer.

Trim legs and arms (3mm).

Trim armpits and pubic area (1mm).

Stubble in the face too (1-3mm).

You're welcome.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and BrownBoy
@BrownBoy Also, do you have back hair? For the vast majority of women, that is big no. My older sister once dated this guy with a really hairy back. When she found out she made it clear that he had to shave if he wanted to continue seeing her. So he shaved. She later would go on to dump him regardless(for other reason, I assume)
Na lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949 and Bobelbrah
All women are

Thats like asking are you into women with no hair?

body hair other than on limbs (plus beard and scalp) is most likely a stress reaction. Bad blood circulation or bad body temperature maybe?

Many women like hairy men.
pierce-brosnan-hot-pictures-3.jpg
7128d6dc33f652a6a546a67e10c3e33c.jpg
maxresdefault_dfd26a46-cfdd-4aa3-94be-1724bed55a50_1024x1024.jpg

• +1
Reactions: highT and BrownBoy
It doesn't matter, just don't have a hairy back or shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
Many women like hairy men.
pierce-brosnan-hot-pictures-3.jpg
7128d6dc33f652a6a546a67e10c3e33c.jpg
maxresdefault_dfd26a46-cfdd-4aa3-94be-1724bed55a50_1024x1024.jpg
Many women like men like Henry Cavill with body hair*

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Gonthar
Lol, yeah, so just trim the body hair(arms, legs, chest) to light stubble?
facial and pubic yeah leg and arm can grow unless you're a gorilla

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
pretty sure they mean either cavill or michele when they talk about liking body hair on a guy. Not some fat fucking ethnic working at the local corner store

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and DrTony
I have pretty thick chest hair and it always seems to be seen as a positive. Luckily I don’t have any back or shoulder hair to worry about