Are Girls Really as Slutty as we think?

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
I mean Are they really like that all the time?
I mean Even the chads I know got Rejected When they wanted sex.
Some guy Said in his other Thread that he knows guys who have sex with 3-4 different girls a day.
Which doesnt sound very believable.unless the girls are mega sluts.
Because not even The Mega Chads I know get that much sex.
Wtf?I mean I know they make out but Sex?
What is your expierience.

Inb 4 Your just coping.
No Im just asking if I should Ever get into a relationship again with A Bitch

yes 95% of them are major sluts hopping from dick to dick it is what it is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Velvet, ChoSeungHui and 9 others
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, ChoSeungHui, rockndogs and 3 others
depends on access to attractive men

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 2745, rockndogs and 6 others
Its over I cant believe I will never Have an Innocent girl😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Fuxk this fucking bullshit.
I want a fucking Girlfriend who hasnt FUCKED with everyone.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
3-4 different girls? yeah sounds far fetched, but there can be a good bit of girls who are willing to become sluts for the sake of their "social standing" aka status JFL

at 15-16 they will have this pressure to go find some Chad to fuck so they'll remain as "normal" in their group of girlfriends.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, turkproducer and Deleted member 2352
Some are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
There are many women that aren't as slutty as people here think, BUT, that doesn't mean their body count is low.

Most women probably have a 5-10 body count, it's not wife material based on that, sure. But it's not like people here say "All women have slept with over 50 guys before they are 22"

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Deleted member 2352
There are many women that aren't as slutty as people here think, BUT, that doesn't mean their body count is low.

Most women probably have a 5-10 body count, it's not wife material based on that, sure. But it's not like people here say "All women have slept with over 50 guys before they are 22"
Yeah I hope so I mean a few lays Is alright.
3-4 different girls? yeah sounds far fetched, but there can be a good bit of girls who are willing to become sluts for the sake of their "social standing" aka status JFL

at 15-16 they will have this pressure to go find some Chad to fuck so they'll remain as "normal" in their group of girlfriends.
Well I guess you can be that Chad And presure them into giving you their virginity

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
For the right guy yes they are all gutter whores, right guy usually being the hottest that they know.

• +1
Reactions: Velvet, Stingray and turkproducer
Yeah I hope so I mean a few lays Is alright.

Well I guess you can be that Chad And presure them into giving you their virginity
Chad + sexually aggressive behaviour = gigaslayer

You’re in for a long ride if you think I was larping lol...

The one specific guy I was talking about sent me a snap this morning in a hotel suite with a sleeping naked girl next to him and wrote “put her to sleep”

This happens and it happens every day.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

If you cannot even fathom it, that means one is so far off from the inner circles of people who actually get a lot of sex that it’s going to take an extreme uphill battle to reach there.

I’ll give you a little insight on what the social circles of rich 30 year olds are...

They ALL have group texts, gossip like they’re in high school like little girls, snap girls constantly, set up dates after their 11 hour work days, go to sporting events and leave early to hit clubs they’ve reserved tables at, have drama with 3-4 girls and some guys mixed in at once, worry about who’s talking to who.

This is FAR from the Wojack go to work-gym-go home, sleep in tears with a cigarette incel cope memes that exist.

There are people living LIVES and don’t say anything to people out of fear of envy.

I have so many videos on my phone that are suifuel.

FYI: there is a difference between a chad and a slayer..although they’re often synonymous

But one implies potential to be a slayer and one just is one.

Last edited:

Too many people that hate me on PSL to even post a single inkling these days...

It’s sad because if this was a year ago I’d be posting pics and stuff like I used to..

More proof of the envy that is bred

Too many people that hate me on PSL to even post a single inkling these days...

It’s sad because if this was a year ago I’d be posting pics and stuff like I used to..

More proof of the envy that is bred
bro I legit freaked out until you said "30 year old rich guys" I thought OP was implying for highschool / early college or something wtf, I thought I was missing out on some shit JFL

The PSL community exagerates a lot actually. Also their level of "slutness" depends on the person.

bro I legit freaked out until you said "30 year old rich guys" I thought OP was implying for highschool / early college or something wtf, I thought I was missing out on some shit JFL
Uhmm I actually meant around the age 18 actually.
I dont give a fuck about 30 year olds.
But if the 30 year olds fuck early 20 bitches thats a different story

Not if you ugly

Uhmm I actually meant around the age 18 actually.
I dont give a fuck about 30 year olds.
But if the 30 year olds fuck early 20 bitches thats a different story
They do fuck early 20's bitches though lol...Theres just some mid 20's girls in there and the occasional 30 year old...

Their goal is the early 20's girls though...Like most of the rest of society
Yeah in high school most guys actually don't realize what is possible nd what isn't...Only very few..

Most guys (even really good looking ones) are blue pilled in high school and still believe in love etc..

Which limits their slaying potential...Shekel movies etc. are to blame IMO

But in college a lot of guys become red pilled and bang more girls with their potential...I've seen it first hand and I was an LTRcel with a good-looking girl who mogged me and used me like a rag in college despite being a college athlete and having a lot of friends...

Definitely a contributor to me finding the black pill...No doubt in my mind

depends on access to attractive men

this. So much this

D8b 1

• +1
Reactions: currymax

Only part of this thread I read it was based and chad pilled

• +1
yes when they get horny they go and fuck (usually) when we get horny we sit in our dark smelly rooms and fap

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2352
most women i know dont act like sluts, they dont just go around sleeping with random guys because there hot, they just act like normal people.
the only women i know who are like that are pretty much disliked by the whole school as they act like bitches all of the time, and they dont get guys that often as most of the guys in my school go for the nice good looking girls instead of the slutty good looking ones

• +1