Are girls used up whores at 18?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
If you're 19 years old with 1 body (a fat bitch u lost your virginity to at 18) and you're dating a fine sexy 18 year old, is that teen love? Is that even love at all? The girl has so much more sexual experience than the guy

Both already graduated highschool btw. I think after highschool love doesn't exist unless both in the couple experienced teen love

It's also bad because 19 is one year older than 18 and that's a lot and shows the guy is behind in life. You can't relate to the girl for real. Feel like the girl also has to be 19 but you have to match their whore experience first

I think it's impossible to love someone unless you both have the same amount of sexual experience

How do you match up and relate to the 18yo whores experience? Do you make out with and fuck 100 18yo girls in every sex position and leave them broken hearted

The way I'm gonna try to match up to the level of an 18yo hoes degeneracy is by thugmaxxing and fucking a lot of hoes

Also as a rich tattoomaxxed dripped out thugmaxxer chasing power and validation and attention I'll feel like my life has purpose and the love mentally ill bitches have for thugs will make it feel like true love

I know from experiencing thugmaxxing and fucking with mentally ill bitches that like that shit

Last edited:
There will always be a good amount that already are ran through but I think still for the most part not even half would be used up at 18 but it doesn't mean they don't act like one.

College with your own dorm is when it would get worse so I would say at around early 20s is when you would be concerned.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
My equivalent age experienced girl is underage

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Yes

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and Growth Plate