Are girls you are attracted to always out of your league?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I meet only 2 types of girls:

1)Girls i dont find attractive so dont care about approaching them.

2)Girls I find attractive so they must have better options and be out of my league.

The girls I find attractive, in my experience, are top 20% and could get a richer taller chad instead of me. My stacylite ex is one such example as she is now dating a spanish millionaire who also mogs me in height, and slightly in face too.

Result is that i dont even try with these girls anymore either.

Abused dog brain is brutal. Although perhaps its somewhat true.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: maximum cope31, Suns9999, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
I never meet a girl in between these 2 honestly jfl. Its either attractive and thus out of my league, or unattractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, PrinceLuenLeoncur and PROMETHEUS
Only option is to settle for a LTB

But then again, you feel zero attraction for them

This is essentially what millions of women who marry beta buxxers do

Perhaps we too need to be practical like them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, motiascension, MoggerGaston and 1 other person

2)Girls I find attractive so they must have better options and be out of my league.

The girls I find attractive, in my experience, are top 20% and could get a richer taller chad instead of me. My stacylite ex is one such example as she is now dating a spanish millionaire who also mogs me in height, and slightly in face too.

No i was always attracted to ugly recessed ltb bitches who look kinda stupid and cute, its a curse

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ihearvoices, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
no foid is out of your or my league
''b b but she smvs mogs!''
yea so does literally every woman on the planet
that would mean every girl is out your league

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, greywind and MoggerGaston

Yeah i am starting to feel this. Theres benefits to having what is essentially a female roommate. As long as her personality is decent, you get the benefits from affection and female energy.

One example: Girls are all about fashion and could easily help you fashionmax so that you can spend your energy elsewhere.

Perhaps her physical attractiveness aint all that important after all as long as you arent disgusted by her.

In terms of sexual pleasure and the genetic quality of your offspring its a severe trade-off though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, PROMETHEUS and fraudmaxxer7
no foid is out of your or my league
''b b but she smvs mogs!''
yea so does literally every woman on the planet
that would mean every girl is out your league
Cope nigga no woman moggs. All ugly bitches and they need 3 layers of make up to look good

Men>women and im not gay

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Cope nigga no woman moggs. All ugly bitches and they need 3 layers of make up to look good
low iq cant comprehend what i wrote

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, VHD and greywind
I‘m sadly attracted to high class Stacies who would never spit in my direction jfl

Chad gets all the hotties

• JFL
Yeah i am starting to feel this. Theres benefits to having what is essentially a female roommate. As long as her personality is decent, you get the benefits from affection and female energy.

One example: Girls are all about fashion and could easily help you fashionmax so that you can spend your energy elsewhere.

Perhaps her physical attractiveness aint all that important after all as long as you arent disgusted by her.

In terms of sexual pleasure and the genetic quality of your offspring its a severe trade-off though
FemaleRoomateZoned

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and MoggerGaston
I'd fuck most girls but am I really attracted to the point of being with an LTR with them no.

• JFL
  • +1
I'd fuck most girls but am I really attracted to the point of being with an LTR with them no.
Ye this is normal too. I am talking about LTR-level attraction.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Jason Voorhees
I've met girls in my life who were in theory out of my league (facially speaking), but they were quite short and I was quite tall compared to them, who found me very attractive (I don't know about my face, but my height, financial potential and in general my behavior in social contexts were certainly attractive to them at that time)

There were times when I was walking alone with a girl like that around the university campus, and I quickly realized how attractive she was (she was around 5'5, I am 6'1) to the average NT guy there, just by the fact that we'd pass a bunch of guys walking past us, guys who were going to the gym and height and face mogging me, and they'd all give us extremely dirty looks when they saw us, jealous that they were alone and I "had" her..

But unfortunately for me those girls weren't attractive at that time, so I didn't have a relationship with any of them (+ they had hygiene problems, especially dental, they were very narcissistic, dumb in general etc. + I didn't like the big height difference, I always felt like I was walking with my little girl to kindergarten when I walked past one of those girls)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Suns9999
My standards are low. I could date LTB-MTB with a nice body and ass, but they all rejected me anyway. Dating a HTB is impossible in this shit country unless 6'4 Chad (ideally NT too)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Suns9999 and illusivespirits
20% that's like HTB in looks which is fair as I think everyone goes for that as their highest standard.

With girls it's hard to say because:

1) They have practiced beauty from birth so later in life they are better at hiding their flaws with makeup and making certain features show better.

2) Their fashion is usually very strict and put multiple pieces together to stand out.

These 2 things can skew my perception whether I think she is out of my league or not. In the moment I am not going to be able to fully vision what she looks like without make-up I would have to see what parts of her face have been altered a lot.

Makeup nowadays has gotten a lot more advanced where altering features a lot still makes it look subtle.

• +1
  • JFL
That is why Stacies end up single

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Suns9999
Of course lol

• JFL

and if she isnt hot I would also be ashamed to bring her to my parents tbh even tho they prob wouldnt judge (except for my mom who is blackpilled)

• JFL
Yeah also 2), i am hLTN going for stacey :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad

kys pedo

• JFL

Literally same :lul:

It’s over for us 😕

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Suns9999 and ihearvoices

Differences is these women get looked after by them they gain more by just putting up with subhumans. We men gain NOTHING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Suns9999, PROMETHEUS and 1 other person
no

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, MoggerGaston and Suns9999