Are glasses absolutely shit and deteorizing for your looks? Tinder test

I

Incelking

Bronze
I have a girlfriend. She thinks I look more cute and better with glasses. I believe she thinks that because thats what she used to since we met.

I have made a test an upload for the First time ever of Photo on Tinder without glasses.

I got some decent matchs afterwards and for the First time ever I got like 9 superlikes without spendint any money on It. Not sure If aTinder Just gave me that because Im doing Fine now with that pic without glasses.

Im sure once I get rid of It, my gf Will get used to it and appreciate more. She Will find more sexy instead of "cute"

Btw, blackpill message: a girl finding you Just cute like a puppy, You are fucked, its over. She doesnt see You like a sexy man.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and thecel
Did you make a Tinder account with pics of you with glasses to compare the results?

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, MentalistKebab and thecel
very blackpill indeed :cry:
now gtfo you bragging nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Your username is not very fitting tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 1180 and jordanbarrettisgod
Did you make a Tinder account with pics of you with glasses to compare the results?

My pictures on Tinder have always been with glasses. My Tinder experience has always been average to good. Average most of the time and sometimes shit.

I always Felt insecure about showing pics without glasses. I thought my eye area was shit to a point that I looked better with glasses.

But lately I am finding my eyes better somehow, much more pleasing to look at. Not sure what happened, If nofap, suplements or whatever helped. Just need to find a way to fix the eyelid of my right eye.

• Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab
a girl finding you Just cute like a puppy, You are fucked, its over
Water

• +1
Reactions: Zercic and Deleted member 5061
I am average looking, my brothers. Its Just that people around the shit place I live is bad looking, Very ethnics looking. But overall my facial features are bad or Just shit (jaw)

But there are some Fine girls living ine more rich and white dominant neighborhood

Ion know lets ask Superman
11277824 C458 4922 ADF9 2C5E2C2EFCD2

Glasses can look good if they are right for you but almost everyone looks better without. I wear contacts when I’m out and glasses at home mainly

Only if you look like Clark Kent.

It's all about facial structure ahahaha

Put any popular male model in glasses, and they will still slay.

• +1
Reactions: Incelking
Glasses only look good if you're using them to hide a shit eye area and they match you face shape and hair color