Are glasses Niche Appeal?

Usernames

Usernames

Master
Hello. My eye area is my worst feature and wearing glasses concealing my eye area ascends me for sure, makes me look way better. But are glasses niche appeal?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff, Snowskinned, Stuttercel and 2 others
Hello. My eye area is my worst feature and wearing glasses concealing my eye area ascends me for sure, makes me look way better. But are glasses niche appeal?
Idk maybe. I feel like u have to be good looking for them to look good on you anyway though. If the rest of ur features are good and ur using them just to hide ur eye area might work out.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Snowskinned
From what I've seen not really, to have niche glass appeal u actually need to have severe myopia or some shit. If u wear glasses just to wear them its tacky

They can be if you also play into the archetype you wanna go for with fashion, hobbies etc. It's not just about one piece. Usually glasses are a looksmin tho

depends on how u look haha

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Stuttercel
yeah also you're gonna be perceived based on the stereotypes

• +1
Reactions: Stuttercel
Yeah could pull off nerdy pretty boy niche if you have the face for it.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and ryuken
From what I've seen not really, to have niche glass appeal u actually need to have severe myopia or some shit. If u wear glasses just to wear them its tacky
nigga what ? noone knows whether u have myopia or not and u can get glasses w/o prescription

Saw a few guys look much better with glasses

Def can be a good looksmax, but depends. You need a good lower third for that I think

• +1
Reactions: Stuttercel
as long as u attractive