Are good looking ppl on average less depressed/have less metal health issues

iwannabebreathtakin

iwannabebreathtakin

Master
Which ofc doesnt mean good looks=all problems fixed

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Loves
It all begins with the betrayal of Stacy, even Chad can’t escape:feelscry:

obviously mayn, i can guarantee the subhuman to good looking people ratio in psych hospitals is skewed asf

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, Darkeningstar, Clark69 and 4 others
Obviously yes, looks, self awareness, confidence are super important factors of mental wellbeing.

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, incelbhai and iwannabebreathtakin
Obviously yes, looks, self awareness, confidence are super important factors of mental wellbeing.
Yea im aware Its jst that some psl gods took their life but I doubt that has anything to do with their looks

• +1
Reactions: Loves
Yea im aware Its jst that some psl gods took their life but I doubt that has anything to do with their looks
Do you have any examples? I don’t think I have heard of any (not saying that there aren’t such cases). I wonder what was the reason and also doubt that looks had anything to do

Ofc

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
Do you have any examples? I don’t think I have heard of any (not saying that there aren’t such cases). I wonder what was the reason and also doubt that looks had anything to do
Margaux Hemingway and an asian actor i forgot his name

• +1
Reactions: Loves
Margaux Hemingway and an asian actor i forgot his name
She had some serious problems with her family members from what I’ve read. It must be breaking from the inside when people who should always be there for you turn their backs on you..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin and NZb6Air
yes

at my lowest lowest points I always remember that I mog and feel a deep and nourishing warmth emanating from within :feelsautistic:

It's like a permanent baseline hope

• JFL
Yes, then of course there are cases where one is good-looking and still has mental problems.
I'm not ugly according to others (that is, based on experience) yet I have some problems

• +1