Are hair transplants done if you are below age 25?

Licoice

Licoice

Iron
I am 23.

I have pretty shitty temples and a (genetically?) high hairline, both of which I wanted to lower and fill in, respectively. I've been on fin + minox + duta etc since I was 18, and have pretty much halted my hair loss, although my temples and high hairline are not doing so great.

Does anyone know if top rated hair restoration surgeons will perform hair transplants if your age is less than 25?

JFL at using fin+dut at 18 and using minox when you haven't lost significant ground

Does anyone know if top rated hair restoration surgeons will perform hair transplants if your age is less than 25?
yes, they will

• JFL
Reactions: TruestTruecel
JFL at using fin+dut at 18 and using minox when you haven't lost significant ground

yes, they will
I was already losing significant ground at 18-19, my temples were pretty badly receded and college stress made it worse, I basically reversed what i lost and am maintaing now. If i were to hop off medications, I would probably be bald by now

I was already losing significant ground at 18-19, my temples were pretty badly receded and college stress made it worse, I basically reversed what i lost and am maintaing now. If i were to hop off medications, I would probably be bald by now
Don't listen to @BrownBoy he's a clown.

You were right to jump on finasteride. Some fuckers don't understand that if you are balding, you can say goodbye to high school and college girls. When have you ever seen a balding dude with a hot young prime girl unless they were rich?

The biggest cope I see from anti-fin people is "Muh dick will stop working" Ok sure, but what opportunities do you think will get to use your dick if you're bald JFL? Bald dudes don't get laid

• +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel and Licoice
yeah, listen to this retarded nigger @....

jumping on fin at 18 and stopping the development of all masculine characteristics is a great choice (y) you aren't even completely done with puberty and people still grow around that age but listen to the nigger

yeah, listen to this retarded nigger @....

jumping on fin at 18 and stopping the development of all masculine characteristics is a great choice (y) you aren't even completely done with puberty and people still grow around that age but listen to the nigger
Lmao. Idk about you, but when I turned 18, I was 6ft3 and had a 7.5 inch dick. So I think I had done enough growing by that point.

Please name one of these "masculine characteristics" worth giving up your hair for

EMBRACE BALD

I am 23.

I have pretty shitty temples and a (genetically?) high hairline, both of which I wanted to lower and fill in, respectively. I've been on fin + minox + duta etc since I was 18, and have pretty much halted my hair loss, although my temples and high hairline are not doing so great.

Had mine done at 22

Don't listen to @BrownBoy he's a clown.

You were right to jump on finasteride. Some fuckers don't understand that if you are balding, you can say goodbye to high school and college girls. When have you ever seen a balding dude with a hot young prime girl unless they were rich?

The biggest cope I see from anti-fin people is "Muh dick will stop working" Ok sure, but what opportunities do you think will get to use your dick if you're bald JFL? Bald dudes don't get laid
what % of men would you say high school and college (especially near ollege) have it worse than nw1

Lmao. Idk about you, but when I turned 18, I was 6ft3 and had a 7.5 inch dick. So I think I had done enough growing by that point.

Please name one of these "masculine characteristics" worth giving up your hair for
then why are you here lol