• No

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Never rare

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I'm wondering considering that they're rare according to my friends.
Most hapas are apparently?
how long until most USA is taken by hapas I wonder

a few decades there will be no more full whites or asians. hapa will be the new race

do you think more hapas will be born than full whites in the next today to 10 years
not 10 yrs hapas will be a new race in 90-100 years

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
Depends where.

Wasian and Mullatos are the future.

a few decades there will be no more full whites or asians. hapa will be the new race
asians are like 50 percent or more of the entire human race, its gonna take alot more then a few decades.
whites will be around as long as humans exist.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Bonesbonesbonesbone
not 10 yrs hapas will be a new race in 90-100 years
ok so what is the proportion of hapas to whites in terms of birth in the next 10-20 years. when will hapa babies eclipse

ok so what is the proportion of hapas to whites in terms of birth in the next 10-20 years. when will hapa babies eclipse
1:1 ratio and hapa babies start eclipsing full on in 20 years aftrr blackpill becomes way more mainstream

1:1 ratio and hapa babies start eclipsing full on in 20 years aftrr blackpill becomes way more mainstream
how are women, white women, etc. high tier women going to react when blackpill is mainstream asf

If you go to places with a lot of both Asians and whites, they are common in the younger generations (from my observations). Probably an exponentially growing population in places like the west coast of the USA and Australia.