are hitler and trump the most blackpills guys ever??

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
first at all I want to say that im not a fan of any of this guys and this thread it's just an analysis to their ideology.
I mean if we see hitler ideology he was trying to spread jbw theory around the world. eliminate non white people, manlets and people who he would consider inferior(iq,looks,etc) hitler wanted to ascend the whole world to create the master race. blonde hair, blue eyes, white and tall. something funny about hitler is the he was everything he hate. he was a manlet, ethnic, not light eyes and black hair.
trump is the same but not as exaggerated as hitler. he has thrown racepills that have made people really angry but in the blackpill world he's comments are legit.

if we check the way we rank people we basically consider this like a god tier traits ang a lot of people give more value when someone is white than a curry. psl is not far from this ideology of this two.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Deleted member 2227 and Ruby
They are not blackpilled. Just mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: SA7
Hitler was based, Trump is just a fat rich Yankee prick and a demagogue rabble rouser who memed his way into the presidency with a bunch of trash talk. He should have just bought WWE

• +1
Reactions: AH1882, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 2227
Hitler was blackpilled, Trump is just a puppet made by the NWO and was memed to death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Related image

trump is the closest thing we have ever had to hitler ideology

High IQ and Legit Asf, I don't know about Trump, but Hitler is really High IQ and BlackPill asf, he would create a perfect world but these Satanic Jews destroyed everything.

Hitler Ethnic? no.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Trump believes in the racehorse theory (basically mixing two superior genetic ppl and having a baby) and his father told him from a young age that his family’s success was genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Shit thread
Hitler was quite tall, he was almost tallest guy at his school photos and at his youth at ww1
He was pushing 5"9 while average was 5"7 and half by most
He was 2 inches above average u dumbass
He was redpilled on his philtrum lenght covering it by moustache

This is photo from his elementary school i think he was tallest there
I am not a fan of Hitler, i am just a history fanatic

Attachments

• ah032.jpg
    ah032.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 26
first at all I want to say that im not a fan of any of this guys and this thread it's just an analysis to their ideology.
I mean if we see hitler ideology he was trying to spread jbw theory around the world. eliminate non white people, manlets and people who he would consider inferior(iq,looks,etc) hitler wanted to ascend the whole world to create the master race. blonde hair, blue eyes, white and tall. something funny about hitler is the he was everything he hate. he was a manlet, ethnic, not light eyes and black hair.
trump is the same but not as exaggerated as hitler. he has thrown racepills that have made people really angry but in the blackpill world he's comments are legit.

if we check the way we rank people we basically consider this like a god tier traits ang a lot of people give more value when someone is white than a curry. psl is not far from this ideology of this two.
Hitler had blue eyes and was 175cm tall

- above average height
- blue eyes
- NW1-2 forever

Hitler wasn't trying to kill all non-whites in the globe or anything, he just loved Germans and wanted Germans to have what was rightfully theirs - i.e. all the lands traditionally belonging to them and for them not to be held back by the rest of Europe anymore. He also had blue eyes. He was sorta blackpilled given the eugenics thing but thinking racially is still kind of a bluepill, your race will turn on you same as anyone there's nothing magical about being the same race.
Trump is hella bluepilled but comparatively redpilled on some issues, but he's redpilled on accident because he's a boomer.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Marsiere214