Are homosexuals banished from org? Srs

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
There’s this blackpilled hardmaxxed gay dude that ascended hard and knows that looks are everything that I’ve been convincing to come on here. The dude is literally chad+ and models, i think he’s celibate or some sort of cel right now, and he’s admitted to lurking here.

If he registers will he get banned?

@Jason Voorhees
@Michael Myers
@NumbThePain

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Gengar
No, this is a diverse inclusive forum
We have plenty of LGBTQIAP2+ members here
@Eriot Lodger is genderfluid
@thecel is transgender
Plenty of homosexuals and bisexuals here, and not to mention all of those users who claim they're straight but jerk off to psl god edits.

Just tell him to be aware of the homophobic chuds here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, Darkeningstar, cromagnon and 3 others
No, this is a diverse inclusive forum
We have plenty of LGBTQIAP2+ members here
@Eriot Lodger is genderfluid
@thecel is transgender
Plenty of homosexuals and bisexuals here, and not to mention all of those users who claim they're straight but jerk off to psl god edits.

Just tell him to be aware of the homophobic chuds here.
If I really wanted this dude to join though I’d need everyone to raid his tt and ig telling him to register on .org, I asked him to join and he said “What’s the point if I’ve already ascended, I don’t need advice anymore” and I just told him that a lot of people on here are fakecels that just flex on incels so he’d be a nice addition.

If I really wanted this dude to join though I’d need everyone to raid his tt and ig telling him to register on .org, I asked him to join and he said “What’s the point if I’ve already ascended, I don’t need advice anymore” and I just told him that a lot of people on here are fakecels that just flex on incels so he’d be a nice addition.
@cromagnon @Autismcel @Darkeningstar

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
@Xangsane

@i_love_roosters

There’s this blackpilled hardmaxxed gay dude that ascended hard and knows that looks are everything that I’ve been convincing to come on here. The dude is literally chad+ and models, i think he’s celibate or some sort of cel right now, and he’s admitted to lurking here.

If he registers will he get banned?

@Jason Voorhees
@Michael Myers
@NumbThePain
If I recall correctly, as long as he doesn’t publicly identify as gay or posts gay content, then he’s allowed to stay. Personally, I would have accepted any of them as long as they aren’t globohomo libtards. But it’s not my forum.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Offensive Bias and nword49