Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
Bone or fat?
Untitled 2

Both

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, NormieKilla, ProAcktiv and 2 others
Both contribute, but in the majority of the population, it is fat and brow position that contributes more than brow ridge projection itself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and ProAcktiv
mixture mostly my dad doesnt have that much fat on upper eyelid but a really strong browridge and supraorbitals so in pictures you can see uee but irl its covered more than people with fat hooding

Both
But bone (low forward supraorbitals ) give you whole hooding, will look better and will last roll your death
And supraorbital FAT can't give you whole hooding and as you age you lost FAT in your face and later you have uee.

By the way extremely low browringe and supraorbitals are really rare for example Barett and Elias. Eyes looks extremely hooded but in the same time weird.
SmartSelect 20200504 223857 Gallery

Screenshot 20200822 1310322

You need low placed somewhat projecting brow bone and good projection of the lateral orbital rim. A bone at the very top of the zygo

A lot of it is soft tissue placement. Jfl if you think the bone itself is hooding the eyes.

Both
But bone (low forward supraorbitals ) give you whole hooding, will look better and will last roll your death
And supraorbital FAT can't give you whole hooding and as you age you lost FAT in your face and later you have uee.

By the way extremely low browringe and supraorbitals are really rare for example Barett and Elias. Eyes looks extremely hooded but in the same time weird.
View attachment 609720
View attachment 609721
barrett medial canthus looks so short , when i look at my eye it doesnt look fully hooded because my fking medial canthus is big and long

Skin, water retention, fat