Are incels mediocre guys in everything? Let me explain

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

这个账号是中国共产党对西方干预的一部分
I know this guy from college, he looks like these nerds from hollywood movies but latin.
5'7 or even less, 21yo, so skinny i don't even think he eats everyday tbqh, uses glasses, starting to norwood, no sense of style at all and definitely is virgin, but looks like he doesn't care because he's the smartest guy i know and everyone tries to be closer to him because of that.

So, i've been thinking, if you're so good in one thing you wouldn't care a lot if you're low level in others. He's gonna be rich af in 2-3 years cause he's the best programmer i know.
What makes incels, incels isn't not fucking women it's just not being really good in anything, just being the epitome of mediocrity.

My mom says i'm good at everything

• Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung
because people have too big ego to buy ,,love'' here. cant really say they are wrong. at some point most will probably do or will want to, just like all girls will accept some average joe they wouldnt even split twice back then. it just takes time

• +1
Pretty much everyone is medicore in everything though...

• +1
Reactions: BadaBing
Pretty much everyone is medicore in everything though...
i don't think so, most people are good in something and the ones who don't are frustrated
because people have too big ego to buy ,,love'' here. cant really say they are wrong. at some point most will probably do or will want to, just like all girls will accept some average joe they wouldnt even split twice back then. it just takes time
Quite insane the way people think here, i just don't know if it's a meme or they believe in teenage love after 20yo
when you become an adult everything is just based on interests

Well, I am incel and fucking low IQ.
Fuck my fucking genetics, better paint the room red with sawed off shotgun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
Well, I am incel and fucking low IQ.
Fuck my fucking genetics, better paint the room red with sawed off shotgun
you can become good in something and stop rotting here
not everything needs high IQ to be done

I know this guy from college, he looks like these nerds from hollywood movies but latin.
5'7 or even less, 21yo, so skinny i don't even think he eats everyday tbqh, uses glasses, starting to norwood, no sense of style at all and definitely is virgin, but looks like he doesn't care because he's the smartest guy i know and everyone tries to be closer to him because of that.

So, i've been thinking, if you're so good in one thing you wouldn't care a lot if you're low level in others. He's gonna be rich af in 2-3 years cause he's the best programmer i know.
What makes incels, incels isn't not fucking women it's just not being really good in anything, just being the epitome of mediocrity.
It's hard to be a high IQ chad who makes money based off your brain rather than looks. Most of the chads I see on the internet are famous due to their looks or some other physical aspect (such as sports). Not really their brain.

It's mostly incels in high IQ jobs. The only intelligent chad I can think of is Pietro Boselli and even he got viral just because he's a GL smart guy jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Entschuldigung
While he is at work betabuxing, Chad will be fucking his wife in his home

• Woah
Tyrone or tie-rope
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BlackManlet and Entschuldigung
i dont get it bro
i don't think it was clear in english
the kind of relations you have when you're a teenager don't happen when you're an adult
everything is about interests exchange

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
I'm incel and also bad at everything

• Woah
  • +1
you can become good in something and stop rotting here
not everything needs high IQ to be done
I went off for a month man, I ttied to her off, focus on my studies.
All in vain, made me more suicidal then ever.
Gonna fuck off this planet at 30

• So Sad
yeah no shit. thats why people obess over teenage love here. because its actually ,,pure''
it's kinda true but just freaking out about something that won't matter in some years is crazy
but i guess most guys here and under 18 and that's their world...

i don't think so, most people are good in something and the ones who don't are frustrated

Idk, maybe we define "good" differently. To me being good means actually being good. Being capable of getting university degree doesn't make you smart or good. You have to be a step beyond that again.

In my world view, everyone is about the same. Nobody is really good at anything. Everyone is basically medicore in everything. Except the ones who are actually good (but that's quite rare)

I went off for a month man, I ttied to her off, focus on my studies.
All in vain, made me more suicidal then ever.
Gonna fuck off this planet at 30
calm down bro when we're not blessed with genetics we have to make a bigger effort, guys do it here for looks just do the same on your career
Idk, maybe we define "good" differently. To me being good means actually being good. Being capable of getting university degree doesn't make you smart or good. You have to be a step beyond that again.

In my world view, everyone is about the same. Nobody is really good at anything. Everyone is basically medicore in everything. Except the ones who are actually good (but that's quite rare)
good doesn't mean the best
it means imo that you're over average

calm down bro when we're not blessed with genetics we have to make a bigger effort, guys do it here for looks just do the same on your career
I tried calming down, didn't work.
Only thing that makes me happy are amphetamines and weed.

I tried calming down, didn't work.
Only thing that makes me happy are amphetamines and weed.
well i undersant you, earlier this morning i was in the worst mood i've ever been in my whole life not even kidding
but you just need to realize things further with a calm mind

well i undersant you, earlier this morning i was in the worst mood i've ever been in my whole life not even kidding
but you just need to realize things further with a calm mind
I did.
Off bye bye at 30.

• So Sad