Are indo aryans real?

hallo

hallo

Ale fajny bober
title :unsure:

how aryan are they?
how can you tell them apart from dravidians?

@chaddyboi66

Idk you tell me
Picsart 24 05 29 19 06 47 842

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, jinnu, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
it’s subhuman cope

Maybe.

They once were but have now been mostly bred out of existence.

Don't do this. :soy:

It's cringe and just comes off as overly pretentious, regardless of whether or not that was even your intent, not to mention it doesn't even match up to the original "hmm..." react all that well.

how aryan are they?
Not very [if you're a purist], but a direct lineage can technically be traced back [for whatever it's worth].

how can you tell them apart from dravidians?
But Geez GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Idk you tell me
Why do North Indians Look Different from South Indians? The Genetics of  South Asia

No, but Srs tho...

Abo blood.

Basic gut-instinct for most people would [obviously] be to just go with pheno and look for the huwitest people you can find, but that isn't reliable when determining ancestry [obviously]...
it’s subhuman cope

Take for example the group that probably has the highest amount of "Aryan" ancestry in the entire region [yet still looks nigh indistinguishable from other curries]: Jatts [who actually have even more "Aryan" ancestry than Dardic groups like the Kalash but speaking of..].

[...]However, outlier groups both curry and Nordicist type revisionists try coping with like the Kalash/Dardics are their own group [I consider them more Eastern-Iranic influenced personally] much in the same way that Pashtuns are, and neither are representative of the Indo-Aryans; they both actually cluster close together ironically enough.

A better example would maybe be non-Dardic North Indians in the Ladakh region of Kashmir region [assuming they weren't as (racially) corrupted], or really even just any unmixed [asking too much tbh] "lightly mixed" Brahmins that have still maintained some semblance of isolation from the ever-growing [and worsening] problem of the terrible brown horde.

@chaddyboi66

I'm not a genetics expert in the slightest bit, so why even bother asking me this in the first place?

They look like the following pics

Brown-blue eyes, tall skull, long nose, medium brown skin.

Indo-Aryan pheno do definitely exists

Attachments

• images (91).jpeg
    images (91).jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2300812_1615095491960.png
    2300812_1615095491960.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 0
  • images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
No, it's shitskin cope.

If you don't consider turks white then why would you consider Iranians or Indians white