Are Italians and Greeks considered white?

n9wiff

n9wiff

😛
I've seen some white users deny Greeks and Italians as white on this forum. Are they considered white or are some people just being edgy?

Italians yes sometimes
Greek no

IMO

• +1
Reactions: atlantean, yeeyeeslayer and n9wiff
No they’re niggers

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Online? Only Nordics are truly white.

Reality is different of course but I am giving you the answer that you’re looking for. You asked for forum consensus and not what what remainder of the world (8 billion people) believe

• Hmm...
I've seen some white users deny Greeks and Italians as white on this forum. Are they considered white or are some people just being edgy?
they are white

it’s only because a few muzzies came through so some of them aren’t Greek or Italian

before the Arab invasions, white would stretch from assyria to Morocco

and before the Turkic invasion it would to go Persia

Last edited:
  • +1
Greeks look the exact same as Levantines so no

Italians, if from the upper half of italy yes, Sicilians no

• +1
answer that you’re looking for.
I am not looking for any biases because I am Asian, not European

I just wanna know because I keep seeing other whites say that. When I was young I thought everyone from Europe + Russia were white

• +1
Reactions: noobs and Deleted member 51576
Yes they are. No one in Europe or Noth America will consider them anything but white. .Org standard for white are ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, n9wiff and Veganist
they are either not considered white, or they are considered white but the low-class and ugly type.

its better to not be considered white.

• +1
Yes, they are both white. They are European. Having a tan doesn't take away from the fact that you're still white. You could say the same about the Spanish, for example, with Carlos Sainz. They are still all white.

• +1
Yes they are. No one in Europe or Noth America will consider them anything but white. .Org standard for white are ridiculous
As a Greek I confirm that many of us do look similar to Levantines and Turks. But culturally yes we are European and most people consider us white.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and i_love_roosters