Are Javier Bardem's cheekbones a failo?

C

Chinlet Ascension

Kraken
Javier Bardem is usually considered good looking. If you look at his face, he has really weak cheekbones. You can't really see them from any angle. I think he's just carried by his jaw, hair and height. Is this a failo?

Javier images Javier Premios Goya 2018   Javier Bardem cropped Javier 3600 Javier javier bardem skyfall

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
yes and hes not good looking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular, Beastchodecode, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, highT, Adonis and 2 others
He has a reputation for being good looking. Chicks opinions > your opinions
dude if i was famous id have higher smv than everyone on this entire forum you retard. ask random women who dont know who he is antd theyll call him ugly. ive NEVER seen a girl yes swipe a guy who looks like this. didnt think you were this delusionally blue pilled.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niranjan, Deleted member 15827, BucketCrab and 5 others
Zthis guy does not have reputation for being good looking lol

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
Zthis guy does not have reputation for being good looking lol

dude if i was famous id have higher smv than everyone on this entire forum you retard. ask random women who dont know who he is antd theyll call him ugly. ive NEVER seen a girl yes swipe a guy who looks like this. didnt think you were this delusionally blue pilled.
You seem to have no idea what women find attractive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing, niranjan, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
dude ur posting the opinions of fat ass pot smoking video game redditor “girls” those 3/10 fatties have irrelevant opinions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 15827, ROTTING and 2 others
dude ur posting the opinions of fat ass pot smoking video game redditor “girls” those 3/10 fatties have irrelevant opinions
And their opinions are still mroe representative of women's than your is. Please stop shitting up my thread with your ignorant opinions.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Adonis, Deleted member 20618 and Blackgymmax
Redditor girls will also say retards like rami Malek are dreamy JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niranjan, Moggie, Deleted member 20618 and 1 other person
Redditor girls will also say retards like rami Malek are dreamy JFL
Please stop shitting up my thread with your ignorant opinions.

You seem to have no idea what women find attractive.

youre a literal retard ngl and youre gonna end up looking like dog shit if you look up to these guys. theyre famous so they dont have to look as good as normal guys to get women you fool. nobody who looks like him does well on tinder. If you think so, run an experiment with someone who looks like him and see what happens.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
hes ok but a guy like him would get curb stomped in todays tinder market 100%
I have heard many women talk about how they think he's hot. Actual, IRL women I talked to (I know, weird). I've never heard them say the same thing about the male models guys here drool over. Being on this site has warped your perceptions.

• +1
Reactions: highT and Adonis
he was a mid tier normie in his prime failoed hard by harmony

I have heard many women talk about how they think he's hot. Actual, IRL women I talked to (I know, weird). I've never heard them say the same thing about the male models guys here drool over. Being on this site has warped your perceptions.
because they see him in movies you fool. youre actually the biggest idiot on this entire website. you genuinely think that this dude who would get 0 matches on tinder with his face has even the slightest facial advantage over tyler maher who can grab 99+ in an hour. how come nobody who looks like him has ever done that well? NOT ONE. nobody talks about salludon irl but his smv is god like.

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
Javier Bardem GIF

Pretty self explanatory

• JFL
Reactions: epictroll and Moggie
he obviously is good looking enough/has sth that makes fame able to give him this reputation. there are many actors that arent considered good looking like him. not that he is pitt tier famous for his 'charm'

its just older women tho and obv out of the competition with todays standards

because they see him in movies you fool. youre actually the biggest idiot on this entire website. you genuinely think that this dude who would get 0 matches on tinder with his face has even the slightest facial advantage over tyler maher who can grab 99+ in an hour. how come nobody who looks like him has ever done that well? NOT ONE. nobody talks about salludon irl but his smv is god like.
"I UNDERSTAND WOMEN BECAUSE I AM ON INTERNET FORUMS!!!1! CHECK OUT MY TINDER EXPERIMENTS BRAH!! TRUST ME BRO MY VAGINA MATTERS MORE THAN WOMEN"

Yybored cat

Javier Bardem GIF

Pretty self explanatory
This is from a movie where he plays a serial killer. They use makeup/hair to make him look creepy.

• +1
Reactions: highT
"I UNDERSTAND WOMEN BECAUSE I AM ON INTERNET FORUMS!!!1! CHECK OUT MY TINDER EXPERIMENTS BRAH!! TRUST ME BRO MY VAGINA MATTERS MORE THAN WOMEN"

View attachment 1813194

This is from a movie where he plays a serial killer. They use makeup/hair to make him look creepy.
Hey Girl Flirt GIF by Team Coco

looks better in motion maybe you just showed really shitty young pics hes probably a legit high tier normie when he was young. status and accent carries him hard

• +1
Reactions: wollet2

View attachment 1813194

the fact that i can pull loads of examples for my case and that you cant pull a single one where anyone who looks like him on tinder does good just proves that youre completely wrong.
he obviously is good looking enough/has sth that makes fame able to give him this reputation. there are many actors that arent considered good looking like him. not that he is pitt tier famous for his 'charm'

its just older women tho and obv out of the competition with todays standards
maybe to an extent, however in the real world where you dont have millions of dollars and arent ultra famous you cant really afford to look like him

didnt-ask.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax
the fact that i can pull loads of examples for my case and that you cant pull a single one where anyone who looks like him on tinder does good just proves that youre completely wrong.
You really think I spend my time reading so many Tinder experiments that I have an example of a Tinder experiment with a single highly specific look to prove something to you? The fact that you even think that is normal is pathetic. Get a life.

BTW women with vaginas still have more voting power in this question than PSL guys on the internet. Please stop shitting up my thread with your ignorant opinions.

You really think I spend my time reading so many Tinder experiments that I have an example of a Tinder experiment with a single highly specific look to prove something to you? The fact that you even think that is normal is pathetic. Get a life.

BTW women with vaginas still have more voting power in this question than PSL guys on the internet. Please stop shitting up my thread with your ignorant opinions.
so basically you choose to be ignorant and take blue pills so that you can think the bar is much lower for men than it really is. You know that wont make your life any better. Once you take the real black pills is when your life can only get better. The truth fill set you free

Once you take the real black pills is when your life can only get better. The truth fill set you free
And I'm supposed to do that by ignoring real life experiences and obsessing over borderline autistic internet guys with a homoerotic attachment to male models? That's going to make my "life...get better"?

I've read plenty of stuff on this website. Some of it is useful. I also have enough experience with people to understand that people here are obsessive and focused on individual traits ot get a good sense of what is attractive to women. I appreciate the suggestion, but please stop shitting up my thread with your ignorant opinions.
for todays standards hes just a masculine normie here
Jawline and robusticity mogs. As someone said above, it is a specific look that appeals mostly to older women, but it does have appeal.

And I'm supposed to do that by ignoring real life experiences and obsessing over borderline autistic internet guys with a homoerotic attachment to male models? That's going to make my "life...get better"?

I've read plenty of stuff on this website. Some of it is useful. I also have enough experience with people to understand that people here are obsessive and focused on individual traits ot get a good sense of what is attractive to women. I appreciate the suggestion, but please stop shitting up my thread with your ignorant opinions.

Jawline and robusticity mogs. As someone said above, it is a specific look that appeals mostly to older women, but it does have appeal.
You can make the tinder experiments yourself or you can live in delusion. Theres ways to actually test a mans looks minus his money and status but if you refuse to understand the truth, i cant stop you. And youre a really big fool if you think a mandible like that is some sort of saving grave for failos like that Lol. most guys on this website are better looking than him haha

he has a good skull good chin, not rly any failos just buggish mtn eyes. the rest is specific facial harmony/pheno that women seemed to like

men looked so ugly in the past lol

You can make the tinder experiments yourself or you can live in delusion. Theres ways to actually test a mans looks minus his money and status but if you refuse to understand the truth, i cant stop you. And youre a really big fool if you think a mandible like that is some sort of saving grave for failos like that Lol. most guys on this website are better looking than him haha
You really think of yourself as some kind of scientist, don't you? Please stop shitting up my threads with your ignorant opinions.

he has a good skull good chin, not rly any failos just buggish mtn eyes. the rest is specific facial harmony/pheno that women seemed to like

men looked so ugly in the past lol
less social media. in general you have to look pretty hard to really find 5psl men outside of major cities

less social media. in general you have to look pretty hard to really find 5psl men outside of major cities
The men you think are "5+ PSL" (autistic AF rating scale) have never even been considered by most women. I would be surprised if 1/500 American women knew who Sean O'Pry was or if 1/10,000 women had heard of Elias De Poot. You are disconnected from real people. Please stop shitting up my thread with your ignorant opinions.

The men you think are "5+ PSL" (autistic AF rating scale) have never even been considered by most women.
ur probably coping because youre really really low tier in looks ngl. Ive never seen you, however if any of this was bullshit, why would you get a genio. lol
I would be surprised if 1/500 American women knew who Sean O'Pry was or if 1/10,000 women had heard of Elias De Poot. You are disconnected from real people. Please stop shitting up my thread with your ignorant opinions.
i dont know any young women who talk about this guy but cmon bro, we're talking about looks, not being status maxxed and having people know who you are. You know youre just making up bullshit copes at this point. nobody knows who the fuck salludon is but he has god tier smv

however if any of this was bullshit, why would you get a genio. lol
To look better, obviously.

I am not saying that the individual traits that are appreciated here are incorrect. I'm saying they don't have a good sense of the holistic image as opposed ot invidividual features.

i dont know any young women who talk about this guy but cmon bro, we're talking about looks, not being status maxxed and having people know who you are. You know youre just making up bullshit copes at this point. nobody knows who the fuck salludon is but he has god tier smv
I really doubt you spend a lot of time talking to women. Your ideas seem to come 100% from the internet. Please stop shitting up my thread with your ignorant opinions.

To look better, obviously.
really? and you just chose a conventional psl feature? lol
I am not saying that the individual traits that are appreciated here are incorrect. I'm saying they don't have a good sense of the holistic image as opposed ot invidividual features.
"jaw is carrying him", projection?
I really doubt you spend a lot of time talking to women. Your ideas seem to come 100% from the internet. Please stop shitting up my thread with your ignorant opinions.
i speak with wayyy more women than you 100% considering that i work at a gym. My ideas come from the internet, lmao. you speak with 2 old roasties who watch a movie and you think you know shit about what women like.

really? and you just chose a conventional psl feature? lol
Reread my last comment slowly and it will answer your question.

"jaw is carrying him", projection?
You have no idea what I look like. You're making this personal for no good reason. You are arguing like a woman.

i speak with wayyy more women than you 100% considering that i work at a gym.
"I work at a gym" is a weird flex but OK. In other words, you have bland, polite conversations with customers. Am I supposed ot think that makes you knowledgeable or something?

you speak with 2 old roasties
2 old roasties have two vaginas, and you (AFAIK) have 0 vaginas. Therefore their opinion on what men look better matters more than yours.

He's not an ugly man by any means, he's still above average.
I think he is popular with women for the same reasons Ryan Gosling is: both have plenty of good features and a few subpar features that make them appear "attainable" and "approachable".

Some girls can be intimidated by exceptionally good-looking men; not that they won't be attracted to them, but they still feel more comfortable with guys like these.

That being said: status DOES play a part. If he were a nobody, he would not be considered very attractive. Same applies to Ryan Gosling.

No point in asking these autists. Women can say a guy is attractive and they will spam shit like “Uhhh status pill uhhh they are roasties (which is funny because they also preach every women has the same taste in men)” because the guy didn’t meet the psl criteria they learned from here from 5’2 hindus to the dot

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension