are jaw implants legit?

Deleted member 11604

Deleted member 11604

Everything ever said here by me was satire only.
thinking about get it done, have seen one good result so far,

most of the time people who get it done look utter subhuman.
Any of you have done this here?

Bildschirmfoto 2021 03 31 um 211434

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pumanator, randomvanish and 2 others
Yes, but ideally they should be custom designed.

Is this the result you are talking about?

BDU2qtEuc5LcZxl0AU4W27okvjWQULQX meRAEN9poA
311848 1 En 69 Fig35 HTML

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, FilthyCasual, Acnno and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno
Yes, but ideally they should be custom designed.

Is this the result you are talking about?

View attachment 1067363View attachment 1067364
one of the better result I've seen for now.
I'm looking for a modelish look
but masculine like this
would be great tho. What is the better from your point of view, What attract more mussy between large jaw and this one?

• +1
Reactions: Cain
View attachment 1067365 I have seen some really bad results tho, people complain a lot on realself.
I want to achieve a more male model result (hollow cheeks etc)other than masc look. I don't know if it's attainable with implants.
zygo implants, jaw angle implants and bucal fat removal should do the trick if you are not recessed

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 11604 and Cain
I'm looking for a modelish look
1617218717433-png.1067389
but masculine like this
would be great tho.
Tbh I think his lower third looks masculine mainly due to his broad square chin.

What is the better from your point of view, What attract more mussy between large jaw and this one?
I guess large jaw, but it depends on what you mean with that, you should post examples ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
Tbh I think his lower third looks masculine mainly due to his broad square chin.

I guess large jaw, but it depends on what you mean with that, you should post examples ngl.
masculine jaw is easily attainable with jaw implants, the surgeon just need to ad more sillicone, but getting it well done is much harder, by masculine jaw I mean something like these.
very hypertrophied the surgeon can miss it I thinks, and there is chances to don't find any angularityin the mandible.

and by modelish i mean these instead
something less manly. who will look less fake.

It's a bit confuse I know, but do you get my point?

• +1
masculine jaw is easily attainable with jaw implants, the surgeon just need to ad more sillicone, but getting it well done is much harder, by masculine jaw I mean something like these.
1617219345812-png.1067407
1617219376443-png.1067409
1617219403451-png.1067410
1617219615564-png.1067417
very hypertrophied the surgeon can miss it I thinks, and there is chances to don't find any angularityin the mandible.

and by modelish i mean these instead
1617219473161-png.1067411
1617219513362-png.1067412
1617219566774-png.1067414
something less manly. who will look less fake.
The jaws of the second masculine example and the first "modelish" example look virtually the same, you are getting fooled by their other features.

Cavill's jaw looks masculine mainly due to his low gonial angle (gonions are below the mouth).
The third masculine jaw example has an extremely high bigonial width (way wider than his bizygomatic width), his gonions project outwards too much, which coupled with a high gonial angle and a narrowish pointy chin result in an unnatural triangle shaped lower third, I wouldn't even consider his jaw masculine tbh.
The last masculine jaw example has a low gonial angle and rounded mandibular borders that give him that "ogre with 0 angularity" look, his jaw may not be that wide when compared to his bizygomatic width, but I still think he should have opted for a narrower jaw, as that wide jaw doesn't harmonize well with some of his facial features like his mouth, not to mention that his jaw is asymmetrical as well.

The "modelish" examples just have higher gonial angles (their gonions are roughly on the same level as their mouths), that's what makes their jaw look angular (this does not mean that high gonial angles are ideal, after all their gonial angles are only moderately high), also as you can see their jaws are not narrow in relation to their zygos and practically don't differ from the jaws of masculine guys like Henry Cavill or Dolph Lundgren in that aspect, and their chins are broad and square, that's why their lower thirds still look somewhat masculine.

As long as your bigonial width doesn't exceed your bizygomatic width (like the third masculine jaw example guy you posted) you should be fine, even Pitt doesn't have a jaw wider than his cheekbones (check this thread if you don't believe me) as opposed to what most people think.

This is an example of a BAD result of jaw implants due to excessive lateral projection of the jaw:

R7Mhzbf.png

His bizygomatic to bigonial width ratio was pretty much ideal, the only thing he could have benefited from is making his gonial angle lower by lengthening his rami.

As for the gonial angle, I feel like people with taller skulls and chins tend to look better with higher gonial angles than their counterparts, I am certain that if the second "modelish" example guy you posted had a low gonial angle like Cavill he would look worse, his face would look too blocky, but this is just a theory of mine and I don't have enough evidence of it tbh.

I hope this helps.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NoPainNoChick, lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 11604
The jaws of the second masculine example and the first "modelish" example look virtually the same, you are getting fooled by their other features.

Cavill's jaw looks masculine mainly due to his low gonial angle (gonions are below the mouth).
The third masculine jaw example has an extremely high bigonial width (way wider than his bizygomatic width), his gonions project outwards too much, which coupled with a high gonial angle and a narrowish pointy chin result in an unnatural triangle shaped lower third, I wouldn't even consider his jaw masculine tbh.
The last masculine jaw example has a low gonial angle and rounded mandibular borders that give him that "ogre with 0 angularity" look, his jaw may not be that wide when compared to his bizygomatic width, but I still think he should have opted for a narrower jaw, as that wide jaw doesn't harmonize well with some of his facial features like his mouth, not to mention that his jaw is asymmetrical as well.

The "modelish" examples just have higher gonial angles (their gonions are roughly on the same level as their mouths), that's what makes their jaw look angular (this does not mean that high gonial angles are ideal, after all their gonial angles are only moderately high), also as you can see their jaws are not narrow in relation to their zygos and practically don't differ from the jaws of masculine guys like Henry Cavill or Dolph Lundgren in that aspect, and their chins are broad and square, that's why their lower thirds still look somewhat masculine.

As long as your bigonial width doesn't exceed your bizygomatic width (like the third masculine jaw example guy you posted) you should be fine, even Pitt doesn't have a jaw wider than his cheekbones (check this thread if you don't believe me) as opposed to what most people think.

This is an example of a BAD result of jaw implants due to excessive lateral projection of the jaw:

R7Mhzbf.png

His bizygomatic to bigonial width ratio was pretty much ideal, the only thing he could have benefited from is making his gonial angle lower by lengthening his rami.

As for the gonial angle, I feel like people with taller skulls and chins tend to look better with higher gonial angles than their counterparts, I am certain that if the second "modelish" example guy you posted had a low gonial angle like Cavill he would look worse, his face would look too blocky, but this is just a theory of mine and I don't have enough evidence of it tbh.

I hope this helps.
high quality post, will definitely ask for your advice if I get this one day done, if I understand well the lowest the gonial angle is the more "masculine" the jaw will be. Post error from people who get this operation done is asking for to much jaw width who conclude to get them bad results like the 2 guys we have here.
Have you get this operation done or do you plan to make it in the futur. Your knoweldge regarding implant terramog mines.

• +1
I had jaw angle a few days ago, still recovering. I have somewhat of a long midface/philtrum so i kind lf emulated Cavill's jaw angle, lets see how it looks once its fully healed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 13197
I had jaw angle a few days ago, still recovering. I have somewhat of a long midface/philtrum so i kind lf emulated Cavill's jaw angle, lets see how it looks once its fully healed
DM me pics.

send me too plz

mee too plz

PM me when it’s healed

zygo implants, jaw angle implants and bucal fat removal should do the trick if you are not recessed
being recessed doesn't matter as long as ur zygos are fordward and laterally projected