ihatereddit

ihatereddit

Kraken
Seems like less and less people care about the holocaust, its a boomer thing
zoomers dont feel sorry for juice

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 41284 and vermillioncorefan
Yes tbh

Like I said the next Adolf Hitler will be a Gen Alpha raised by Little Dark Age edits and chudjak memes

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, aleksander, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
Yes tbh

Like I said the next Adolf Hitler will be a Gen Alpha raised by Little Dark Age edits and chudjak memes
Won't have the attention span to conquer Europe tho

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, aleksander, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
So what, people hating you doesen’t mean you’re wrong. There are 2 billion Muslims and most of them have social media, so they make it seem like everyone is hating Jews but it’s only them, the average person doesen’t

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Gilbert_Durandal
Kanye revived it

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 41284
So what, people hating you doesen’t mean you’re wrong. There are 2 billion Muslims and most of them have social media, so they make it seem like everyone is hating Jews but it’s only them, the average person doesen’t
I didn't say normies are becoming pol tier chuds who want to kill jews
they are simply losing their privilege as the eternal victims who are always right, zoomers don't particularly like or dislike jews they just dgaf, dicksucking jews like no tomorrow is a baby boomer thing

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Gilbert_Durandal and rand anon
I didn't say normies are becoming pol tier chuds who want to kill jews
they are simply losing their privilege as the eternal victims who are always right, zoomers don't particularly like or dislike jews they just dgaf, dicksucking jews like no tomorrow is a baby boomer thing
Yup

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Not amongst evangelical christians and the western right. Maybe in another decade or two when the boomers drop off, but they're currently putting in a lot of effort to con young white christians into thinking they're on their side too, and importing hispanic christians and zionist curries. Ideally they'd like to switch this support from white boomer christians to mostly brown christians.

They don't really need to retain victim status amongst the left, they just need to ensure the left continues to attack whites so the only group (white nationalists) who could unseat them from power isn't allowed to rise.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon