Are Koreans the WASPs of Asians?

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Damn... the Koreans are truly the moggers in Asia, their stats and achievement even mogg western countries, I'm starting to believe that they're probably the WASPs version of Asia. What do you think?

> The tallest of Asian nations (mogging some Caucasian nations)
> Among the Palest Asians
> IQ is about the same as the Japs and mogg many Euro countries
> GDP per capita is on pair with some medium Euro countries.
>When it comes to sports , they even mogg Euro countries in term of earning gold medals in Olympics and give Gulf countries an extremely difficult time in Asian Cup games.
>Technologically oriented, invest like 4-5% of their GDP in research and development.
>Produce top companies and futuristic digital gadgets
>Is a home to top 100 universities
>5th strongest military power
>Produce fighter jets
>Radiates cultural dominance globally resulting in Eastern European and South American women flocking to their countries and produce half-Korean babies
>Mogger cuisine, language and martial art
>Making the SEA monkeys seethe
>No body odour

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, poopoohead, Xangsane and 4 others
Yes.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: brucewayne78, Tenshi, Zonar and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, HeightPilledum, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Even in a fucking Turkey!!!? where men there are known to be moggers.
Moggers? Are you fucking high?

Average male

Average female

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 60224, Petsmart and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 27635, latincell95 and 1 other person
What's lacking is having an empire like the Brits and still relying on US forces for their security.

I agree with this because Koreans are setting standards all over Asia. Even in China Korean exports like music, media, and beauty products have taken off. In SEA Koreans are worshipped.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
I agree with this because Koreans are setting standards all over Asia. Even in China Korean exports like music, media, and beauty products have taken off. In SEA Koreans are worshipped.

Koreans sound like The Japs during their peak in the 80s-90s. But there is one thing they're yet to achieve : the scientific Nobel prize but I think they will be earning this in the next 20-30 years. Ground Breaking works a really long take time and the Koreans had achieved the 1st world status like only 30+ years ago.

The Japs are stagnating in terms of GDP growth, population growth and even some technologies (getting behind the Chinese in EV industry)

“Many of the recent Japanese Nobel Prizes were based on research before the year 2000. Before 2000, Japan was number two in the number of papers in the world,” he noted.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Koreans are fucking UGLY AS FUCK on average

They are only “moggers” because of the K-pop halo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 60224, The Antichrist and 3 others
all of these accomplishments don't come without struggle, severe competition and lowered QoL

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Japs still mog, japs are second moggers of asia after chinese and mongols, then third come koreans

• +1
Koreans are fucking UGLY AS FUCK on average
Hmmm, Pick some random Korean high school pics and compare to the pics of Japs, Chinks and SEA and you'll see:

Japs : Small framed, bow legged Manlets with disorganized teeth

SEA monkeys : Small framed manlets jungle browniod abomination.

Chinks (Depends) : On par with the Koreans if they're northwesterners
: Basically SEA monkeys if they're from the deep south area

They are only “moggers” because of the K-pop halo
Gotta admit that It works and it's setting standards across Asia. Chinks, Japs and even SEA monkeys (lol) are adopting the KPOP way of life. More importantly, they attract the best looking women (Slavic and Latinas) to be their concubines.

Last edited:
lowered QoL
Not getting pickpocketed during a broad daylight, absolutely clean metro and being able to walk alone at night is still considered a high QOL tho.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Japs still mog, japs are second moggers of asia after chinese and mongols, then third come koreans

In certain areas like science and development levels in their tier-2 and tier-3 cities, yes the Japs still mogg but they're stagnating and even declining.

The Mongols may be the moggers in the past but they are basically irrelevant at this moment. Mongolia is a desolated landlocked state stuck between two superpowers and export mainly commodities.

The Chinese are India done right, they play the number game. To be able to enter their populous market, you need to transfer them your technologies. Main Chinese cities do mogg Euro countries in term of technologies and cleanliness but there's still some visible gaps if you visit their deep, rural villages.

Damn... the Koreans are truly the moggers in Asia, their stats and achievement even mogg western countries, I'm starting to believe that they're probably the WASPs version of Asia. What do you think?

>When it comes to sports , they even mogg Euro countries in term of earning gold medals in Olympics and give Gulf countries an extremely difficult time in Asian Cup games.
>Technologically oriented, invest like 4-5% of their GDP in research and development.
>Produce fighter jets
>Radiates cultural dominance globally resulting in Eastern European and South American women flocking to their countries and produce half-Korean babies
>No body odour
what is this cope lmao French Germans Swedes North Italians Spanish etc mog UK people quite easily first off and the Japanese are much better than Koreans

Even in a fucking Turkey!!!? where men there are known to be moggers.
Every single Turk I've met has been more subhuman than the Chinese boomers in the cheap shops they own

This forum needs to start doing better for themselves and stop giving these fat fuck subhumans a chance

Or at least stop going onto this site and bragging about fucking a landwhale , I’ve fucked a landwhale before and you don’t see me pretending like it’s an accomplishment

Hmmm, Pick some random Korean high school pics and compare to the pics of Japs, Chinks and SEA and you'll see:

Japs : Small framed, bow legged Manlets with disorganized teeth

SEA monkeys : Small framed manlets jungle browniod abomination.

Chinks (Depends) : On par with the Koreans if they're northwesterners
: Basically SEA monkeys if they're from the deep south area

Gotta admit that It works and it's setting standards across Asia. Chinks, Japs and even SEA monkeys (lol) are adopting the KPOP way of life. More importantly, they attract the best looking women (Slavic and Latinas) to be their concubines.
Jomon japs are moggers
On par with dawenkou
very robust

All asians are subhuman. Curries unironically mog

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 60224

>Produce fighter jets
>No body odour
No. The Vietnamese are the WASPS of Asians

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• +1
it's just media retardation taking over foid's minds. You see girls now dating legit subhumans asians just because kpop is trendy. Women are low IQ af.

I used to bang a korean she said most guys look nothing like singers/actors, they're utter subhuman. Plus the korean goverment has even a department specialized in distribuiting korean culture around the world, it's some some of agenda i believe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 60224
I encounter them a lot in my shithole and no, they are subhumans, brown with giga bulging eyes. I also smhw can tell them apart from Chinese people who are even uglier and unironically look like the same person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back