Are light eyes a failo if they make you look possessed?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Gone.
Title.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
ppl who want lighter eyes always have chink tier pfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and enchanted_elixir
the width of your erye

it's really rare but yes super light eyes are creepy looking

>Farooqui

Of course it's a fucking deathnik getting wet over colored eyes. Fucking typical. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 24002 and cancercell
>Farooqui

Of course it's a fucking deathnik getting wet over colored eyes. Fucking typical. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, BongMog, exo and 1 other person
the width of your erye

it's really rare but yes super light eyes are creepy looking

you can claim they are creepy looking, but with brown boring eyes she would be less attractive, she literally gets a tiktok made about her with millions of views because of her eyes when otherwise she would be an average girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25648
you can claim they are creepy looking, but with brown boring eyes she would be less attractive, she literally gets a tiktok made about her with millions of views because of her eyes when otherwise she would be an average girl
She would look better with darker yet still light eyes like this

A_close_up_of_a_blue-green_human_iris_%28with_visible_freckle%29..jpg

No one said she would look good with brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
She would look better with darker yet still light eyes like this

A_close_up_of_a_blue-green_human_iris_%28with_visible_freckle%29..jpg

No one said she would look good with brown eyes
you see people like this every day, she woudlnt look better, A10 eyes turn an average person into looking like a god
kanyewest-contacts_lenses_solotica-quartzo_1400x.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles, enchanted_elixir, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
you see people like this every day, she woudlnt look better, A10 eyes turn an average person into looking like a god
She looks creepy imo. Doesn't matter because she has infinite smv as a woman. I'm not saying it's a failo and it could definitely fit the niche for an ethnic girl who likes super light eyes, but regular light eyes look better and less possessed and more human

She looks creepy imo. Doesn't matter because she has infinite smv as a woman. I'm not saying it's a failo and it could definitely fit the niche for an ethnic girl who likes super light eyes, but regular light eyes look better and less possessed and more human
lmao dude its not a niche, her eyes alone make her go viral and if you go on her tiktok, she built a literal career on them, you think she could do the same if she had regular blue eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27213
lmao dude its not a niche, her eyes alone make her go viral and if you go on her tiktok, she built a literal career on them, you think she could do the same if she had regular blue eyes?
I just think they look too threatening and possessed it's just my opinion. I was talking about regular light blue eyes anyways not "regular blue eyes". She has probably some of the lightest eyes in history. It's so rare that it shouldn't be a concern for anyone, especially the deathnics reading this

Looking possessed is generally regarded as a disadvantage in the dating market

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I think someone should calculate the proper skin to eye color luminance ratio.

The eye colour is literally beautiful

• +1
Reactions: Luxury
e416a66660712bb362822b9ae20b1818.jpg
meg-foster-eyes.jpg

This or it's over

Hazel/green eyes mog on men , whatever the skintone , blue eyes only suit pale or paleish lightskin guys @Blackgymmax

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and twilight
Im the only one who can have an X avi in this forum, change it to Gekyume or somethin pls

Hazel/green eyes mog on men , whatever the skintone , blue eyes only suit pale or paleish lightskin guys @Blackgymmax

there will never be a time where blue eyes aren’t ideal i’m sorry

• +1
Reactions: BongMog

there will never be a time where blue eyes aren’t ideal i’m sorry

Looks pale yeah so suits him im talking about brown skinned guys like uncle chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Looks pale yeah so suits him im talking about brown skinned guys like uncle chadpreet
obviously if your dravidian tier then a10s look uncanny but i still would rather be dravidian with a10s then dravidian with t50s

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god and BongMog
obviously if your dravidian tier then a10s look uncanny but i still would rather be dravidian with a10s then dravidian with t50s
3349865 1680898072370

I think blue eyes will make him look like a fag , but he has masc bones so idk

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and twilight
Lighter eyes fit anyone. You not being used to a certain look doesnt mean girls dont find it attractive. Its like when dummies on here tell me that my smv goes up from trying to look like a regular black guy when in reality every single non black feature you add gives more appeal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, User49, forevermirin and 2 others
Lighter eyes fit anyone. You not being used to a certain look doesnt mean girls dont find it attractive. Its like when dummies on here tell me that my smv goes up from trying to look like a regular black guy when in reality every single non black feature you add gives more appeal
Don't you think it looks uncanny like that akash Kumar guy?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Don't you think it looks uncanny like that akash Kumar guy?
Akash doesnt look uncanny. His smv is trash because hes brown xD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, twilight and BongMog
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Blackgymmax
Im the only one who can have an X avi in this forum, change it to Gekyume or somethin pls
I'll change it to something else I don't want a kid as my picture on a glowie forum

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23218