are looks actually better than knowing how to talk to people?

rrm_ss2

rrm_ss2

Silver
if your always shy and don't talk much everyone is gonna think your some kind of creep even with good looks people will talk to you for like a month and than get bored and leave

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, jué and theonewhorisesabove
if your always shy and don't talk much everyone is gonna think your some kind of creep even with good looks people will talk to you for like a month and than get bored and leave
better than nothing

• +1
Reactions: rrm_ss2
it kind of is i see many fat niggers talking to girls
Misunderstood what I said, I wish it was simply just looks but it’s way more than that. I actually made a thread similar to this

Misunderstood what I said, I wish it was simply just looks but it’s way more than that. I actually made a thread similar to this
fr like i see many people saying if you have good looks than girls will still talk to you and try to make you more confidant or whatever but i see many good looking people at my school sitting alone just because they don't talk much and some fat sub5s just get all the girls

fr like i see many people saying if you have good looks than girls will still talk to you and try to make you more confidant or whatever but i see many good looking people at my school sitting alone just because they don't talk much and some fat sub5s just get all the girls
The build confidence part has got to be true since I experienced that from a girl today, at this rate I have almost enough information to make a part 2 on why the better you look the harder it is to get girls and why you need to find other attributes to compensate with

The build confidence part has got to be true since I experienced that from a girl today, at this rate I have almost enough information to make a part 2 on why the better you look the harder it is to get girls and why you need to find other attributes to compensate with
i feel like the better you look the less friends and girls you will have because everyone is gonna think that your gonna bully them

i feel like the better you look the less friends and girls you will have because everyone is gonna think that your gonna bully them
Also ideal looks only really work in one night stands, If your like me and still in high school chances are your trying to gain a beneficial relationship. Also having poor interaction skills will only make it worse. Which is why you will see someone with average looks + good personality with a very attractive girl and you could have good looks + poor personality which will only just bring more confusion to those who may find you intriguing.

Also ideal looks only really work in one night stands, If your like me and still in high school chances are your trying to gain a beneficial relationship. Also having poor interaction skills will only make it worse. Which is why you will see someone with average looks + good personality with a very attractive girl and you could have good looks + poor personality which will only just bring more confusion to those who may find you intriguing.
Fr good looks won’t even make people love you for who you are most people just wanna show people that they’re with an attractive guy

How do I fix this saar im about to turn 15 I’m NT tho

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhorisesabove
I'd rather be a autist narcy loner who slightly mogs than a fucking sub 5 looking burnt and ashy extrovert

i think the value of being nt is more than being gl ngl. nt can take you farther looks will fade and only get you in the door.

Lies ngl your life won’t be fulfilling then, humans are social asf
Who said anything abt me being human?, plus the whole 'humans are social' thing is cope. As a man if youre ever faced with loneliness dont try run away from it and 'make fwiends' , accept it for what it is and lock in

Who said anything abt me being human?, plus the whole 'humans are social' thing is cope. As a man if youre ever faced with loneliness dont try run away from it and 'make fwiends' , accept it for what it is and lock in
Just grind bro :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I'd rather be a autist narcy loner who slightly mogs than a fucking sub 5 looking burnt and ashy extrovert
Cope no point of having good looks if the only people complimenting you are guys + what’s the point of looking good if your not gonna have any friends or girls

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
yes, simply putting yourself out there is the x factor in physical attraction, just spam approach and be an oofy doofy. you got it :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
fucking retard. also found it a little ironic you have a ramirez pfp and are asking this

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz