Are looks being subjective not water here? A good 70% of the forum seems to be retarded.

youth

youth

Iron
1.View attachment 24184072.View attachment 2418408

Do you guys not understand niche? Example ^. Beauty standards are different across cultures, there is no one man who is attractive to every single female on the planet. There are two extremes to attractiveness for men, think pretty boy vs. chads. Guy 1 MOGS Guy 2 in Asia, and vice versa in LA, etc.

You cannot be in a black community and say Asian men are ugly as you cannot be in an Asian community and say black men are ugly. Their perspective on men's attractiveness is towards two opposite sides of the spectrum. Doesn't make any fucking sense to say a particular race is ugly. They are ugly TO YOU. Looks are subjective by culture. How is this not water?

'[RACE] are the ugliest' is such a low IQ take... and it's being brought up so often 😂

I'm starting to understand that 'not being NT' is cope for being too stupid. I bet most of the mfs on this forum are actually NT but actually just too dumb and lazy to learn anything. I'll end on that for another discussion.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sudanguy, Deleted member 55314, wollet2 and 5 others
Us Open Tennis Sport GIF by US Open

youth is the only objective in looks

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, falcon1 and autistic_tendencies
Images not loading. Mb.

PSL is for fags

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, TheDragon, GetShrekt and 1 other person
They are objective for the most part, but people still have preferences

Rate Side Profile Michael B Jordan : r/VindictaRateCelebs

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, whitegymmax and Krakowski
Unicorn What GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
Graycels and their graycel takes

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, autistic_tendencies, Gus17 and 3 others
They are objective for the most part, but people still have preferences
Right. It's where preferences line up that makes something 'objective'. I don't see how people can push out a dumbass idea like 'Asians are the ugliest', then just post pictures to compare. I do agree that Asians are the ugliest/most unfuckable on average tho. Anywhere not Asia.

But almost all posts I see are so fucking stupid I just had to comment on it.

We already know about nichemaxxing retarded dilloncel

Joined Aug 20, 2023
Calls us all retarded while giving a retarded take
Go bk to tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
Right. It's where preferences line up that makes something 'objective'. I don't see how people can push out a dumbass idea like 'Asians are the ugliest', then just post pictures to compare. I do agree that Asians are the ugliest/most unfuckable on average tho. Anywhere not Asia.

But almost all posts I see are so fucking stupid I just had to comment on it.
most people here have racial motives to say the stuff they do. i agree with what you're saying.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
We already know about nichemaxxing retarded dilloncel

Joined Aug 20, 2023
Calls us all retarded while giving a retarded take
Go bk to tiktok
You missed the part where I said 'most' (which is an exaggeration btw). I mean if you include yourself within that most, it's up to you haha. Also, what's a dilloncel?

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax
We use the West (America) as reference. Which is a pretty homogenous landscape. There's a defined idea of attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
We use the West (America) as reference. Which is a pretty homogenous landscape. There's a defined idea of attractiveness
Taking into account the mix of cultures here, you still can't ever undermine the looks of an entire race. Cultural ideas are transferred to subcultures within the States. It's still very hard to define a singular idea of attractiveness, but I get what you mean.

The perspective I'm seeing here is all based on what WHITE women think. Which you can argue, for example, that Asians are the ugliest. They will agree for the most part. But I guess that's all that matters here? I'm starting to see where it comes from, sorry for offending people with the word retard. Seems like a sensitive word to use as a graycel.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and ccwarrior
Didn't read. OP is gay

Ban this graycel

vote in the poll below (after reading the OP)

Do you guys not understand niche? Example ^. Beauty standards are different across cultures, there is no one man who is attractive to every single female on the planet. There are two extremes to attractiveness for men, think pretty boy vs. chads. Guy 1 MOGS Guy 2 in Asia, and vice versa in LA, etc.

You cannot be in a black community and say Asian men are ugly as you cannot be in an Asian community and say black men are ugly. Their perspective on men's attractiveness is towards two opposite sides of the spectrum. Doesn't make any fucking sense to say a particular race is ugly. They are ugly TO YOU. Looks are subjective by culture. How is this not water?

'[RACE] are the ugliest' is such a low IQ take... and it's being brought up so often 😂

I'm starting to understand that 'not being NT' is cope for being too stupid. I bet most of the mfs on this forum are actually NT but actually just too dumb and lazy to learn anything. I'll end on that for another discussion.
Looks are subjective past a certain level of objective attractiveness (like a 7/10) no one in the world wants a fat guy/girl

there's no human who prefers a birdcel over a forward grown face

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, GetShrekt and jflsnowdzz

nerdy chad is chad, football chad is chad, jock chad is chad.

The only universal beauty standard is @youth.

yes i agree

most people here shit on ethnics as they are just racist, but they try to pretend its becuase they some how look objectively worse and that there is one ideal for looks.

Its the same as trying to say that there is one ideal career, or one ideal personality, its completely ridiculous and a result of the over simplification that the internet encourages

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

There’s no preference for subhumans. OP is low iq, Chad is his own race.

Abstract​

Common maxims about beauty suggest that attractiveness is not important in life. In contrast, both fitness-related evolutionary theory and socialization theory suggest that attractiveness influences development and interaction. In 11 meta-analyses, the authors evaluate these contradictory claims, demonstrating that (a) raters agree about who is and is not attractive, both within and across cultures; (b) attractive children and adults are judged more positively than unattractive children and adults, even by those who know them; (c) attractive children and adults are treated more positively than unattractive children and adults, even by those who know them; and (d) attractive children and adults exhibit more positive behaviors and traits than unattractive children and adults. Results are used to evaluate social and fitness-related evolutionary theories and the veracity of maxims about beauty.

Looks are subjective AS AN EXCEPTION. But this forum tries to reach the base of attractiveness, which is chad. He might not be liked by some foids but most of them will indeed fuck him.

Who's attracted to shitskins like this?

gabe+hernandez.jpg

0478358C 7398 4698 A3B2 B4A65E1E2DF5

Retard, its evolutionnary purpose to be attracted to people with good jaws forward maxilla :lul:

Its natural that physic matter

Op is unironically true. There's so much that goes on when it comes to attraction. Preselection, media archetype and race representation, subconsciously remembered and preferred archetypes, familiarity and carnality due to color differences, familiarity due to cultural differences etc. Preferred male and female anadromous features. It becomes redundant to say anything else. Even though a particular race may be attractive significantly more today, its still almost, if not all, subjective factors that strongly determine/influence that position. (Though, im not exactly saying those positions due to global/social preference are incorrect.)

I observe this by looking at extreme differences between what different races generally prefer. I can also personally attest to this (as i tend to be repulsed by what other people here generally would call stacy or attractive). Though, i dont ignore the baseline. I just recognize the subjective factors that influence the baseline, then delve into the variables that influence personal feelings, tastes, opinions etc. and the patters/data of influence socially/widespread. With that i can create dynamic baselines or better yet discuss the variables that make these subjective tastes greatly appealed globally. Its better and more accurate to spread/discuss this data than saying water shit.

Also the whole non NT thing is definitely a guise. It reminds me of when people say the world is wicked, or that we live in a evil world. My next question is then; "are you wicked?", and, "who and where are all the wicked people then?". Or am i to believe that the majority of people, behaviors, cultures, likes and dislikes, in a wicked world, are not wicked? They call NT neurotypical for a reason. Its typical neurological patters etc. Meaning, Its unlikely that the majority would be considered non- neurotypical. This applies to any forum or social community. Also the term is dynamic, meaning the baseline changes. Yesterdays non NT can be tomorrows NT depending on if those previously non NT behaviors become normalized. The major point in what determines i guess would be the behaviors etc. that determines a person to to be nonNT/NT in the first place. For many blackpillers i have seen this baseline would be social addictive behavior. And this dosent hold out. Also you see this exact same trope of things in reprobate cultures, where your often called a square which definition wise would mean not being a follower, and not fitting in, yet the way it is used is to actually describe people who have not fit into their program.

Especially on communities that are popularized. The meaning of words lose their meaning. Non NT now means less of the actual definitions and categorizations that define non neurotypical behaviors. And moreso of what is socially inferred when thinking of "nonnt" or "normie" behavior. They are differences between what used to mean neurotypical and what is in todays time refered to when saying someone is non neurotypical.

Last edited:
there's no human who prefers a birdcel over a forward grown face
To an extent OP is right certain traits are subjective, like the race autism or hair colour.

But other traits like well developed faces are universal and objective signs of genetic fitness.

People rightfully make fun of you because what you said is kinda retarded but comes from a very good perspective. OBVIOUSLY not every beautiful person is attractive to everyone duh everyone knows that. For example mostly Asian girls will find most white people attractive and why’s that? Because they have something most Asian males don’t have that could make them attractive -that could be facial depth, less facial fat, are more masculine looking on average, taller on average, etc etc- see how I listed ton of stuff that could classify someone as attractive?

What you should take from this: People have a subjective preference over objective ideals (ie good eyes no jaw, good jaw no eyes, tall height twink, above average - average height muscular etc)

Some Asian women like Mexicans some don’t but some went for black people instead. Most American women love whites but some like black but some go for Arabs etc.

Op is unironically true. There's so much that goes on when it comes to attraction. Preselection, media archetype and race representation, subconsciously remembered and preferred archetypes, familiarity and carnality due to color differences, familiarity due to cultural differences etc. Preferred male and female anadromous features. It becomes redundant to say anything else. Even though a particular race may be attractive significantly more today, its still almost, if not all, subjective factors that strongly determine/influence that position. (Though, im not exactly saying those positions due to global/social preference are incorrect.)

I observe this by looking at extreme differences between what different races generally prefer. I can also personally attest to this (as i tend to be repulsed by what other people here generally would call stacy or attractive). Though, i dont ignore the baseline. I just recognize the subjective factors that influence the baseline, then delve into the variables that influence personal feelings, tastes, opinions etc. and the patters/data of influence socially/widespread. With that i can create dynamic baselines or better yet discuss the variables that make these subjective tastes greatly appealed globally. Its better and more accurate to spread/discuss this data than saying water shit.

Also the whole non NT thing is definitely a guise. It reminds me of when people say the world is wicked, or that we live in a evil world. My next question is then; "are you wicked?", and, "who and where are all the wicked people then?". Or am i to believe that the majority of people, behaviors, cultures, likes and dislikes, in a wicked world, are not wicked? They call NT neurotypical for a reason. Its typical neurological patters etc. Meaning, Its unlikely that the majority would be considered non- neurotypical. This applies to any forum or social community. Also the term is dynamic, meaning the baseline changes. Yesterdays non NT can be tomorrows NT depending on if those previously non NT behaviors become normalized. The major point in what determines i guess would be the behaviors etc. that determines a person to to be nonNT/NT in the first place. For many blackpillers i have seen this baseline would be social addictive behavior. And this dosent hold out. Also you see this exact same trope of things in reprobate cultures, where your often called a square which definition wise would mean not being a follower, and not fitting in, yet the way it is used is to actually describe people who have not fit into their program.

Especially on communities that are popularized. The meaning of words lose their meaning. Non NT now means less of the actual definitions and categorizations that define non neurotypical behaviors. And moreso of what is socially inferred when thinking of "nonnt" or "normie" behavior. They are differences between what used to mean neurotypical and what is in todays time refered to when saying someone is non neurotypical.
not a word.

The perspective I'm seeing here is all based on what WHITE women think. Which you can argue, for example, that Asians are the ugliest.
i caged painfully at you admitting that. im a asian that wants to transit into an african black man with surgeries and heavy tanning, maybe tattooing too (?)

white women are everything for me and black men have the highest smv among them