• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, thecel and Deleted member 3202

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 000, Mongrelcel and diggbicc
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632 and Deleted member 5694
high cheekbones will always be superior, it is just a fact that they are much better when it comes to assessing 3/4th, ogee curve in a whole and the entire hollow cheeks that everyone dies for. my cheekbones are right underneath my eye area, so for me mine are basically "mid" set. much harder to get hollows, and they follow in the low-mid hollowing area, which kinda works with my aesthetic but at the same time i admit if they were higher it would've been better. low cheekbones make you look like a chipmunk

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, thecel, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
high cheekbones will always be superior, it is just a fact that they are much better when it comes to assessing 3/4th, ogee curve in a whole and the entire hollow cheeks that everyone dies for. my cheekbones are right underneath my eye area, so for me mine are basically "mid" set. much harder to get hollows, and they follow in the low-mid hollowing area, which kinda works with my aesthetic but at the same time i admit if they were higher it would've been better. low cheekbones make you look like a chipmunk
How do you determine high cheekbones? If my ogee curve is widest towards the upper nose will I stay have low cheekbones?

are pitts high

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
How do you determine high cheekbones? If my ogee curve is widest towards the upper nose will I stay have low cheekbones?
pm me ogee curve, one with sucking in, and without, i will tell you if they're high-med-low-fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9586
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
How to tell if high or low I can't tell @ArvidGustavsson
I would say look how high they look on a 3/4 point of view, if they look right below eye they’re high but if they look like bottom of nose/Mouth area they are low. Pitts zygos are high and look good from front but from 3/4 they’re barely visable do to projection
Mine are mid to highset
3F6A2D6F DA70 479A A9FA 5BF6119F6A1F

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I would say look how high they look on a 3/4 point of view, if they look right below eye they’re high but if they look like bottom of nose/Mouth area they are low. Pitts zygos are high and look good from front but from 3/4 they’re barely visable do to projection
Are mine high or low u think?

What if they’re between your eye and end of the nose?
Mine are mid to highset
View attachment 573391

Like mid to low around that area. What matters for hollow cheeks is zygo height and projection, ramus lenght and bigonial width

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Swolepenisman and Deleted member 6892
Are mine high or low u think?
I think my avi is actually a good example of what high vs low cheekbones look like because of lightning it makes them look completely different. My left is an example of an high cheekbone and right example of low in this morph so as you can see none of them look bad and its somewhat preference but high is better for hollow cheeks and under eye support etc.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6892
Low cheekbones are mega halo!!
biz/ - Business & Finance
10 Photos Johnny Depp Does NOT Want You To See
Pudoo patel (@Pudoo_Patel) | Twitter

Chads!
VS
Low cheekbones and high cheekbones | Asianspace

Just LOL @ this deviated septum subhuman

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214 and Deleted
pm me ogee curve, one with sucking in, and without, i will tell you if they're high-med-low-fucked.

yo i just pm-ed you, can you tell if mine are high or low

Edit: ahh nvm i cant seem to pm you for some reason

Here are my cheekbones.

Would you say they are high or low?

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    68.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    101.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: