Are low set eyebrows rare?

Do you have low set or high set eyebrows (naturally)?

• Total voters
Samiscool234

Samiscool234

8psl
I just realised so many guys have high set eyebrows. I looked on tiktok and almost all of them had high set eyebrows, out of like 40 guys I only saw 3 with them. Are they like 1/10 chance or something?

should add poll see how many have low set.

i have low set btw

You can lower brows with botox btw

Mine arent lowset or highset, they're like Chicos but a bit more lower set

I have medium/lowest eyebrows and yes most guys highest eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
It has become rare since industrialization
Look at reconstruction of Indo European skulls most of them including women have low set eyebrows

It has become rare since industrialization
Look at reconstruction of Indo European skulls most of them including women have low set eyebrows
Indeed
All this BPA and soy has fucked modern males prenatal test levels
But ngl I don't think that's a terrible thing - high T levels can make you look old and unattractive. There's a lot of low T tiktok boys that really rock that prettyboy look

Indeed
All this BPA and soy has fucked modern males prenatal test levels
But ngl I don't think that's a terrible thing - high T levels can make you look old and unattractive. There's a lot of low T tiktok boys that really rock that prettyboy look
Old by modern standards but you would still look good if you have good base but if you have bad base you will turn into a Neanderthal

• Hmm...
i think most people that voted are coping. no way 11/15 have low set with only 1 high set

• +1
Its not rare at all

Old by modern standards but you would still look good if you have good base but if you have bad base you will turn into a Neanderthal
I just know a lot of teens went bald back in the 50s-80s cuz of high T so a lot looked like shit

• +1
i think most people that voted are coping. no way 11/15 have low set with only 1 high set
No shit theyre coping

they squint tf outta their eyes and act like they have hunter eyes most of them have shitty light cuck eyebrows

Low set eyebrows relaxed while being positively tilted , dense thick dark and wide is so abnormally rare like Tyson ballou
Epg3ajHXMAA2wdm

No shit theyre coping

they squint tf outta their eyes and act like they have hunter eyes most of them have shitty light cuck eyebrows

Low set eyebrows relaxed while being positively tilted , dense thick dark and wide is so abnormally rare like Tyson ballou
View attachment 2301455
you can't fraud low set eyebrows jfl

you have it or you don't, you can just fraud your lower eyelids

you can't fraud low set eyebrows jfl

you have it or you don't, you can just fraud your lower eyelids
you can move your eyebrows up and down

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Screenshot 2023 07 06 19 49 46 91 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

The cope

No shit theyre coping

View attachment 2301455
Na dude this forum is full of moggers all of us are Tom Cruise, Sean O pry lookalike, we just need to take shower to get bitches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroro and Samiscool234
Na dude this forum is full of moggers all of us are Tom Cruise, Sean O pry lookalike, we just need to take shower to get bitches
U guys dont understand that low eyebrows =/= attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
high and low are rare most have medium set eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Maybe in some ethnicities, in others, they're pretty standard. Low-set eyebrows by themselves aren't worth much. For an eye area to be good, various other features have to be good in conjunction.

Maybe in some ethnicities, in others, they're pretty standard. Low-set eyebrows by themselves aren't worth much. For an eye area to be good, various other features have to be good in conjunction.
Let's gooooo an admin replied to my thread

Also yes I agree low set isn't that important and can actually looksmin you depending on the rest of the face. E.g. Chico would look worse with low set eyebrows. At the end of the day harmony is the most important aspect of your face, its far more important than your jaw or your eyes or even your maxilla development.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr