Are male models blackpilled (to an extent)?

Deleted member 6475

Deleted member 6475

Six Feet Under
I don't think people like chico in his prime, barret, or O'pry walk around this earth thinking their personality gets them all that female validation

Toni Mahfud is for sure
The experiences they have would make them blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired and Deleted member 6475
everyone is blackpilled to an extent

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
For sure most of them are.
You just take look at Barrett aspie pictures and video and you know he visited PSL. Bateman is squinting, Mahfud had surgeries and wears contacts, Brett Maverick was user of lookism, Chico admitted in one video that looks helped him a lot. And there is a lot more mms who are looksmaxxing cuz looks is everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 6475, MusicMaxxingMidget and 3 others
For sure most of them are.
You just take look at Barrett aspie pictures and video and you know he visited PSL. Bateman is squinting, Mahfud had surgeries and wears contacts, Brett Maverick was user of lookism, Chico admitted in one video that looks helped him a lot. And there is a lot more mms who are looksmaxxing cuz looks is everything.
Brett maverick literally talked about beta carotene and hunter eyes in his videos JFL

Toni Mahfud is hardcore looksmaxer JFL his contacts looks 100% natural

Also Delon admitted that his face got him the fame

Pitt is also mentioned that “looks open doors”

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, didntreadlol and needsolution
Brett maverick literally talked about beta carotene and hunter eyes in his videos JFL

Toni Mahfud is hardcore looksmaxer JFL his contacts looks 100% natural

Also Delon admitted that his face got him the fame

Pitt is also mentioned that “looks open doors”
Yeah actors are prime example.
All these fillers, implants, botox etc etc
Why? To improve their personalities? No. Its all about being gl so u can do all u want.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and Deleted member 534
Yeah actors are prime example.
All these fillers, implants, botox etc etc
Why? To improve their personalities? No. Its all about being gl so u can do all u want.
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Yes. Definitely aware about the importance of looks. Wouldn't be surprised if some chadlites/chads lurk sites like this and lookism.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
They don't know the blackpill they live the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
Barrett once commented on lookism IG page and tagged o'pry. Barrett also takes aspiemaxxed frauded narcy pics jfl

Yes. Definitely aware about the importance of looks. Wouldn't be surprised if some chadlites/chads lurk sites like this and lookism.
We literally have a lot chadlites and few chads here lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
Who are the chadlites/chads here? I only know of Amnesia
Salludon, TubOfLard, Hector, Amnesia, Arvid, Alarico8, moggingmachine, Fuk, Nibba and a lot more i forgot because they are irrelevant greycels or banned and a lot more i didnt see because they didnt share pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131 and 5'8manlet
Salludon, TubOfLard, Hector, Amnesia, Arvid, Alarico8, moggingmachine, Fuk, Nibba and a lot more i forgot because they are irrelevant greycels or banned and a lot more i didnt see because they didnt share pic.
>nibba
:lul:👌

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
Considering his total stats (height, physique and face) , yeah he was chadlite and want to remind you he was fucking chicks and now enjoys life while most of userbase rot in basement.

Considering his total stats (height, physique and face) , yeah he was chadlite and want to remind you he was fucking chicks and now enjoys life while most of userbase rot in basement.
ok nibba

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution