• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Sens and Deleted member 26642
bbbbbbbbbbbbb

You do not deserve to breathe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, Deleted member 23558, Aypo129 and 3 others
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEHAVING LIKE AN ANIMAL YOU SUBHUMAN FILTHY SCUM YOU ARE A DISGUSTING BEAST OF A HUMAN YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A DEGENRATE ANIMAL WHO WILL SEEK NOTHING BUT PLEASURE OF THE MORTAL WORLD YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LOWER LIFE FORM THIS IS WHY THE SUPERIOR WILL ELIMINATE THIS FILTH FILTH LIKE YOUR KIND WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED ON THE Earth YOU ARE DISGUSTING YOU ARE THE REASON YOU DESPERATE TO TAKE OTHERS LAND IS YOUR DISGUSTING FEELINGS YOU ARE FILTHY AND UNDESERVING OF LIFE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, Aypo129 and kekamphetamine
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEHAVING LIKE AN ANIMAL YOU SUBHUMAN FILTHY SCUM YOU ARE A DISGUSTING BEAST OF A HUMAN YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A DEGENRATE ANIMAL WHO WILL SEEK NOTHING BUT PLEASURE OF THE MORTAL WORLD YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LOWER LIFE FORM THIS IS WHY THE SUPERIOR WILL ELIMINATE THIS FILTH FILTH LIKE YOUR KIND WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED ON THE Earth YOU ARE DISGUSTING YOU ARE THE REASON YOU DESPERATE TO TAKE OTHERS LAND IS YOUR DISGUSTING FEELINGS YOU ARE FILTHY AND UNDESERVING OF LIFE
shut up lowbirth
get some dick in your mouth
acting like a judge on your god
trashy wannabe ass femoid

you are just low T im afraid

• +1
Reactions: juste
what?
drop the act little shit
YOU ARE TRULY THE LOWEST LEVEL ENTITY WITH AN INABILITY TO UNDERSTAND BASIC CONCEPTS. THE INFERIOR (YOU) ARE INCAPABLE OF ANYTHING BUT SEXUAL DESIRES YOU ARE IN A PRIMAL STATE OF BEING YOU ARE UNDESERVING OF LIFE YOU ARE A PARASITIC SCUM YOUR LIFE IS NOT YOURS, YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN COMPRISED AND BROKEN THROUGH HATE AUTHORITYS I AM A GOD AMONGST MORTAL MEN A HIGHER BEAST A SUPERIOR BEING I AM AN ENLIGHTENED ONE I AM A SUPERHUMAN MY MIND IS ONE OF THE GREATEST OF THE PAST DECADES AND THERE IS NO ONE AS GREAT AS ME YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THEN A DEFECTIVE SUBHUMAN WAITING FOR ITS DEATH

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
im just realizing that im in one of the most obscure places in the net, refuge to all types of mental illnesses

@the BULL was right

YOU ARE TRULY THE LOWEST LEVEL ENTITY WITH AN INABILITY TO UNDERSTAND BASIC CONCEPTS. THE INFERIOR (YOU) ARE INCAPABLE OF ANYTHING BUT SEXUAL DESIRES YOU ARE IN A PRIMAL STATE OF BEING YOU ARE UNDESERVING OF LIFE YOU ARE A PARASITIC SCUM YOUR LIFE IS NOT YOURS, YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN COMPRISED AND BROKEN THROUGH HATE AUTHORITYS I AM A GOD AMONGST MORTAL MEN A HIGHER BEAST A SUPERIOR BEING I AM AN ENLIGHTENED ONE I AM A SUPERHUMAN MY MIND IS ONE OF THE GREATEST OF THE PAST DECADES AND THERE IS NO ONE AS GREAT AS ME YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THEN A DEFECTIVE SUBHUMAN WAITING FOR ITS DEATH
i honestly dnr shit
you are a foid
you lost from birth

you are just mad that i do what i want
==========

stop typing because i ll hurt your feelings

more primitive insofar as your desire to engage in competition with other men for mating rights increases, but if you're high sentience, you transcend such desires altogether and just fuck hookers, which allows you to focus on the bigger picture. ie the jewish question and what shall be done about the unabated proliferation of spiteful mutations

i honestly dnr shit
you are a foid
you lost from birth

you are just mad that i do what i want
==========

stop typing because i ll hurt your feelings
YOUR FADING YOUR FEELINGS ARE NOTHING TO ME YOU ARE A PROUD FOOL WHO DOES NOT KNOW HIS PLACE YOU WILL SOON THE 689 LEGIONS OF HIGHER MEN WILL DESCEND FROM PAN, STRIFE WILL BEGIN AND THE CONQUEROR WILL REIGN SUPREME FOREVER YOU ARE DISGUSTING YOU WILL BE DESTROYED UNDER THE HAMMER OF EXTERMINATION YOU HATE ME BECAUSE I AM WHAT YOU CANNOT BE YOU SUBVERMIN SCUM THAT COMES FROM INFINITE LINES OF INFERIOR SUBHUMAN SLAVE BLOOD THE DAYS OF INFERIORITY WILL END

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278 and Aypo129
more primitive insofar as your desire to engage in competition with other men for mating rights increases, but if you're high sentience, you transcend such desires altogether and just fuck hookers, which allows you to focus on the bigger picture. ie the jewish question and what shall be done about the unabated proliferation of spiteful mutations
you can pigeonmaxx like tesla and transcend beyond anyone

YOUR FADING YOUR FEELINGS ARE NOTHING TO ME YOU ARE A PROUD FOOL WHO DOES NOT KNOW HIS PLACE YOU WILL SOON THE 689 LEGIONS OF HIGHER MEN WILL DESCEND FROM PAN, STRIFE WILL BEGIN AND THE CONQUEROR WILL REIGN SUPREME FOREVER YOU ARE DISGUSTING YOU WILL BE DESTROYED UNDER THE HAMMER OF EXTERMINATION YOU HATE ME BECAUSE I AM WHAT YOU CANNOT BE YOU SUBVERMIN SCUM THAT COMES FROM INFINITE LINES OF INFERIOR SUBHUMAN SLAVE BLOOD THE DAYS OF INFERIORITY WILL END
you are farmin for reps get away dumbass cunt
your words are a copy of character from some movie or anime

you are ridiculous

your T decreases after 19-20 so less primitive and brute

• +1
i noticed that tbh
and my lifestyle aint helping at all

its over
besides hopping on roids, i am not sure there is anyhting that you could do to turn your hormones around

• +1
besides hopping on roids, i am not sure there is anyhting that you could do to trun your hormones around
if i cared i would go for roids even if it meant death after 5 years

but this life isnt important to me so i wont.

you are farmin for reps get away dumbass cunt
your words are a copy of character from some movie or anime

you are ridiculous
I FOLLOW NO MEDIA OF THE SEMTIC-ENSLAVER, I GAIN NOTHING FROM SPEAKING ON THIS WEBSITE I AM TRYING TO SPREAD THE IDEAL THE OF SUPERIORITY OF THE BLOOD OF MY BLOOD YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF SUBVERMIN SCUM YOU NEED TO BE EXTERMINTED OUT OF YOUR NATION YOU WILL DIE YOUR SPINE WILL BE BROKEN YOU WILL BE DUMPED IN A UNMARKED GRAVE WITH THOUSANDS OF OTHER INFERIOR NAMELESS SUBHUMANS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278 and Aypo129
I FOLLOW NO MEDIA OF THE SEMTIC-ENSLAVER, I GAIN NOTHING FROM SPEAKING ON THIS WEBSITE I AM TRYING TO SPREAD THE IDEAL THE OF SUPERIORITY OF THE BLOOD OF MY BLOOD YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF SUBVERMIN SCUM YOU NEED TO BE EXTERMINTED OUT OF YOUR NATION YOU WILL DIE YOUR SPINE WILL BE BROKEN YOU WILL BE DUMPED IN A UNMARKED GRAVE WITH THOUSANDS OF OTHER INFERIOR NAMELESS SUBHUMANS
Hag2

you mean being sexless?
i will just do something else
you can't replace the primary urge/motive/function/destiny etc by something that's nowhere near as meaningful. at least not for long. If i had figured it out I would not be a psycho

you can't replace the primary urge/motive/function/destiny etc by something that's nowhere near as meaningful. at least not for long. If i had figured it out I would not be a psycho
im not sure you are right about this
you should be able to control urges which in this case like everyone is not a urge after 30-40 but a habit

its fact that sensitivity is decreasing as you age so its either a habit or a weakness

im not sure you are right about this
you should be able to control urges which in this case like everyone is not a urge after 30-40 but a habit

its fact that sensitivity is decreasing as you age so its either a habit or a weakness
as men the urge for reproduction never really goes away, albeit it decreasing as one ages because the fertility goes down with older age but it is still possible to get a female pregnant at an old age and pass down your genes. It is a life long curse trust me

as men the urge for reproduction never really goes away, albeit it decreasing as one ages because the fertility goes down with older age but it is still possible to get a female pregnant at an old age and pass down your genes. It is a life long curse trust me
im not some random human brOther you cannot trick me

highlight of your reply was the last 2 words JFL

im not some random human brOther you cannot trick me

highlight of your reply was the last 2 words JFL
You can either trust me or the jews. at least i know what i am talking about whereas the jews and the elite are fucking with you in this simulation of the world we live in

You can either trust me or the jews. at least i know what i am talking about whereas the jews and the elite are fucking with you in this simulation of the world we live in
i know better than trusting a random alt on looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: absherin