Are men technically better looking than women?

D

Deleted member 23157

Kraken
Men have better bones and good eyebrows, eye lashes genes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, alpha, Deleted member 24593 and 6 others
Nah most men look like shit there's a reason fouds don't like men's looks unless ur htn, women even some LTB are fuckable and have a minimum amount of looks

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, It'snotover, Deleted member 26678 and 6 others
No, men are just hornier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 23558
No because a woman needs to exist and not be fat. Women's bodies are built for sexual attraction. They don't need bones to look good facially so this is a fallacy in the OP.

A man needs to fit a certain threshold otoh. If he is not fat he isn't necessarily a mogger.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 17872
Nah most men look like shit there's a reason fouds don't like men's looks unless ur htn, women even some LTB are fuckable and have a minimum amount of looks
That’s your testosterone talking.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 6128, hypernormie and 5 others
They should be, but even without makeup females and males are on par in terms of raw PSL.

No because a woman needs to exist and not be fat. Women's bodies are built for sexual attraction. They don't need bones to look good facially so this is a fallacy in the OP.

A man needs to fit a certain threshold otoh. If he is not fat he isn't necessarily a mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
That’s your testosterone talking.
I would agree but even amongst lesbians u see a gay HTB dating a LTB and a LTB won't even give her own male looksmatch a chance

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Male brain bias.

In default mode without any frauding options male and female should be more or less equally good looking.

The issue is just that certain things look good on a woman but bad on a man and vice versa which has to be kept in mind.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Zylk and Deleted member 17872
I would agree but even amongst lesbians u see a gay HTB dating a LTB and a LTB won't even give her own male looksmatch a chance
Hypergamy + social proof pill. Women feel like they lose social proof by dating shorter/uglier men. Even if they are indeed attracted to said man.

Technically yes since no woman can look as good as PSL Gods.

• JFL
Reactions: User49
Not gay, I find women very attractive. But no woman has objectively as striking as O'Pry or as harmonic as Chico.
Bianca is far more striking than O'pry while still looking harmonious and Belluci is far more harmonious than Chico.

Anyway as i don't think neither men nor women looks better than other.

The standards for men and women are different.

What is good on a women could be bad on men and vice versa from biological perspective

Bianca is far more striking than O'pry while still looking harmonious and Belluci is far more harmonious than Chico.

Anyway as i don't think neither men nor women looks better than other.

The standards for men and women are different.

What is good on a women could be bad on men and vice versa from biological perspective
I don't know who tf is Bianca but for example no women can be as striking as Jorge Del Rio.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 26678
First one is an edited modelling pic while in the bottom one he doesn't look that striking
He is more striking than the tranny ramus, gonial, and bigonial girl you sent.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, hypernormie and Deleted member 17872
Yep, i think so. Although the difference is not that big. Average male have better skin and bones than average female, but women win in terms of quality/quantity of hair.

Obviously men are better looking. Women have to fraud to look decent whereas men don’t. Well, except for the faggots on .org who wear make-up as well. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 24593
ye the guy has a bigger chin also men tend to be on avvg more robust because we're suppose to be not saying they're not deviations like the foid you posted byy compare her to a relatively robust guy she get bone mogged also the most attractive women are gracile

ye the guy has a bigger chin also men tend to be on avvg more robust because we're suppose to be not saying they're not deviations like the foid you posted byy compare her to a relatively robust guy she get bone mogged also the most attractive women are gracile
And what does more bones have to with being more striking?

Men generally have blockier bones while women are have more proportioned bones

And what does more bones have to with being more striking?

Men generally have blockier bones while women are have more proportioned bones
i mean i dont subscribe to the men are more attractive thing because im not gay but i think harmonic features are equal both men and women imo this is not a debate worth having

i mean i dont subscribe to the men are more attractive thing because im not gay but i think harmonic features are equal both men and women imo this is not a debate worth having
What do you mean by this?

it should not be men>women

Disprove it.
You’re just homosexual

What does that even mean lol

“No woman can be a “psl god” “

u do realize a top percentile female is a “psl god”

the things that make women attractive aren’t the same as the things that make males attractive

ur statement is too stupid to even try elaborately disprove

just use ur empty nigger brain

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
No woman can be a “psl god”

u do realize a top percentile female is a “psl god”

???????????

nigger kys

it would be the equivalent

look at this homosexual @David Rothschild
You made an argument and disproved your own argument in the next goddamn statement Jesus.

Nice editing and backpedalling, mirin.
The context remains the same

i simply worded it wrong

u still can’t disprove what i ACTUALLY SAID

instead ur just talking about a clear error in my text

holy low iq

Women are just already on the next level of frauding, once men get there you'll see we're pretty much on equal terms

The context remains the same

i simply worded it wrong

u still can’t disprove what i ACTUALLY SAID

instead ur just talking about a clear error in my text

holy low iq
I mean I could disprove what you said but I just don't care enough to put in the effort rn tbh, just got home from school so chillin.

• JFL
Reactions: User49
fucking cope in this thread yes men are naturally better looking than women. that’s the case for most mammals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 190cm90kg, risque_dew, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others