Are minox gains permanent?

Are minox gains permanent (for eyebrows)?

• Total voters
Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
I have heard a lot of conflicting information on this and I'm not sure who is correct.

Also would they be more/less permanent if used on eyebrows instead of on your beard?

• +1
Reactions: MoroccanGoku and Alexanderr
just eat castor oil

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
Wtf is Minox like a pokemon or something?

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv
minoxidil is permanent for beard because the pholicles aren't sensitive to DHT. It is not permanent for androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness) because once you stop using it, DHT sensitive areas will start shedding again.

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Tyronecell, Slayercel and 3 others
minoxidil is permanent for beard because the pholicles aren't sensitive to DHT. It is not permanent for androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness) because once you stop using it, DHT sensitive areas will start shedding again.
What about eyebrows?

What about eyebrows?
I'm not sure how effective it is on eye brows, however since you aren't naturally losing your eyebrows, any gains made should be permanent.

• +1
Reactions: xanny, AscendingHero, Yerico7 and 1 other person
I have heard a lot of conflicting information on this and I'm not sure who is correct.

Also would they be more/less permanent if used on eyebrows instead of on your beard?
If the hairs turn terminal, it is. On the face, at least. This may take a while though.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Acnno, .👽. and 3 others
No minox gains in the eyebrows area aren't permanent since the brows hair is the same as the head hair that's why people with alopecia shed hair in both places simultaneously, the only place where the gains can be permanent is in the beard area.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg
people say they are for beard but I haven't tried

Wtf is Minox like a pokemon or something?
Minox was a brand of ultra-compact film cameras, real spy stuff, before the digital era.
full.jpg

they are not and mogged by peppermint oil on my rats.

• JFL
Reactions: paranakee