are mongolians the most mogger asians?

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do?
0769CD12 2409 4D98 BC7C 30FC0B0E440A
look at this mongolian man i’ve never seen a asian person who wasn’t mongolian be so mogger and masculine. inb4 kpop > male gaze

try to think of one non genetic abomination like the deformed face basketball player asian person that looks like this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and noobs
View attachment 2969140look at this mongolian man i’ve never seen a asian person who wasn’t mongolian be so mogger and masculine. inb4 kpop > male gaze

try to think of one non genetic abomination like the basketball player asian person that looks like this
bc mongolians werent cucked by whites and their culturally similar to east asians

Are mongolians indo aryan

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
yes

mogger history and strong features

plus highest T in the world

i mean they do have the highest t in the world

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Earth Dollar
they're the ugliest

• +1
Reactions: Aero, i_love_roosters and vermillioncorefan
Cherrypicked tbh but yes phenos like mongols and even those from kazhakh or uzebek have much more masculinity and mog Asians. Especially Japs.

Cherrypicked tbh but yes phenos like mongols and even those from kazhakh or uzebek have much more masculinity and mog Asians. Especially Japs.
Is it me or they all have high cheekbones? Mongols seem to have cheekbones than East Asians.

• +1
them niggas conquered from europe to indonesia

of course they mog

but the average isn’t tall. sure higher than rice eating cucks like japs and noodle eating hans but not that tall

but some are tall

but average when i was there was like 5’8

and they’re friendly. doesn’t guard their women like cucky chinks. one even offered me a bride

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, MoggerGaston, noobs and 2 others
Is it me or they all have high cheekbones? Mongols seem to have cheekbones than East Asians.
Asians in general have high bizygomatic width look, but those up north often have protruding zygomatic archs.

Even chinese guys often have very square faces and jaws that ccontribute to that high bizygomatic look.

I won't dox but @Phillybeard1996 dad has that look hard and is a terra mogger asian. That distinctive skull shape.

Quite a contrast to other asians like those in central asia ( arab-like pheno ) or India where they have faces shifted to more caucasoid features.

I see this look in Chinese people alot too and but rarely in Japs or Koreans ( judging from people I see IRL )

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and Bomber517
just got some confirmation with my IRL observation with this study

"The facial shape of Asians, and Chinese in particular, is different from Caucasians, with an increased bizygomatic, bitemporal and bigonal width, retruded forehead, orbital rims, medial maxilla, pyriform margins, chin, and low nasal bridge with deficient anterior projection [3]. Asians also age differently than the Western population, which requires the development of race-specific management and treatment planning strategies."

-https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6280816/

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Koreans mog them easily

• +1
No Europoid skull = subhuman

Curries are better off than gooks

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and n9wiff
them niggas conquered from europe to indonesia

of course they mog

but the average isn’t tall. sure higher than rice eating cucks like japs and noodle eating hans but not that tall

but some are tall

but average when i was there was like 5’8

and they’re friendly. doesn’t guard their women like cucky chinks. one even offered me a bride
ur texting structure is really funny

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and AlexBrown84
slavs and mongols are closely related.

its the connection between whites and asians.

russian asians and mongolians, yes
mog koreans to oblivion 100 times

slavs and mongols are closely related.

its the connection between whites and asians.
It's just propaganda and misinformation. I do agree slavs aren't very attractive but they aren't moglos. It's funny cuz the "ubermensch" (Nordics) have more gook DNA than the "untermensch" slavs.

You'll probably say "but (some) Russians look Mongoloid". Yes they are a bit mongol there, Russia is it's separate thing, some people are quite mixed there

Overall, the average slav has no more than 2-3% non-European dna

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It's just propaganda and misinformation. I do agree slavs aren't very attractive but they aren't moglos. It's funny cuz the "ubermensch" (Nordics) have more gook DNA than the "untermensch" slavs.

You'll probably say "but (some) Russians look Mongoloid". Yes they are a bit mongol there, Russia is it's separate thing, some people are quite mixed there
you have no clue what you are talking about tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters
you have no clue what you are talking about tbh
Any proof?

Not a single European nation is
the connection between whites and asians.
(maybe Russia :feelshmm:)

Even the Turks (from Turkey) who speak a Turkic (gookish) language have about 4-5% asian dna at max.

It's funny for you to say this as Polish. I recently read a study showing how Poland is the whitest country with the most euro dna in the word :feelswat:

Any proof?

Not a single European nation is

(maybe Russia :feelshmm:)

Even the Turks (from Turkey) who speak a Turkic (gookish) language have about 4-5% asian dna at max.

It's funny for you to say this as Polish. I recently read a study showing how Poland is the whitest country with the most euro dna in the word :feelswat:
i don't care about dna. I look at pheno, culture and history.

slavs arent white and polish aren't white.

No it’s probably Japanese or Korean

i don't care about dna. I look at pheno, culture and history.

slavs arent white and polish aren't white.
:hnghn: No point in arguing with a professional self hater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back