Are most NT people introverts because they realize how over it is if you're not hot?

What is NT, is being NT responding to female attention logically? or positive attitude

• Logical about attention (which leads to blackpill which leads to inhibition in life especially age

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Being positive attracts women, and being chill, etc.

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and ifyouwannabemylover
your threads legit make me lose my shit with how confusing they are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 23218
your threads legit make me lose my shit with how confusing they are
put it plainly:

is being NT just being logical with how extroverted you should be based on your looks, and being "respectful" with them is just reciprocating based on the energy they give you. Act too positive, and you'll get a bad reputation if you're not good looking. Most "NT" people have this sense, and so they stay inside/ become extroverted if ugly. Are anxious people all just NT?

or is NT being not caring, and just being a happy go lucky guy no matter what looks level you have.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Daniel Plainview, Clown Show and 1 other person
put it plainly:

is being NT just being logical with how extroverted you should be based on your looks, and being "respectful" is based on the energy they give you. Act too positive, and you'll get a bad reputation if you're not good looking. Most "NT" people have this sense, and so they stay inside/ become extroverted if ugly. Are anxious people all just NT?

or is NT being not caring, and just being a happy go lucky guy no matter what looks level you have.
yes

which one lol
actually i think i know what you're saying but idk if nt is the right word

more specifically it's probably the ability to subconsciously pick up on how people respond to your behavior and then adjust accordingly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
actually i think i know what you're saying but idk if nt is the right word
You don't think NT is determined based on getting how women are?

I mean a lot of people seem to think it's not caring, not being sensitive, just enjoying your life and seeing what comes your way. If you get rejected or judged then just move on. I think even normies liek that are seeing a bad pattern with women getting more and more antsy about "respect" (as their excuse to profit off being a girl in the 21st century).

I am a bridge between NT and Neurodivergent. I am no longer extroverted, though I am cognitively extroverted (ENTP 3w4 358 sp/so)

NT=knowing and accepting your place in the pecking order. Not being at a mental war inside your head or ignoring certain truths (coping).

non-NT=not accepting your status, being a social climber or at least desiring to.

Chad is already at the top. He doesn't need to be non-NT. His true inner character would only be revealed when there comes a bigger chad. You guys all think if you can copy chad, you would be better off. But I bet your ass chad with the same internal wiring would act similarly if you traded consciousness/body with him. It's all about how you play the ascension game. Be non-NT internally and but act NT outwardly for easier ascension.

If you have a warrior spirit or a questioning mind, but aren't a chad you will be non-NT. Those are positive manly qualities but a Chad and you will get treated differently for them.

Yes there’s absolutely a correlation.

How attractive you are subconsciously affects how you allow yourself to behave, and is further reinforced by how positive people respond to you based off attractiveness.

Yes there’s absolutely a correlation.

How attractive you are subconsciously affects how you allow yourself to behave, and is further reinforced by how positive people respond to you based off attractiveness.
Therefore it’s only normal to be anxious

Thus implying life is cruel and being positive is stupidity lol

Sleep Yawn GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Therefore it’s only normal to be anxious

Thus implying life is cruel and being positive is stupidity lol

If your normal state is anxiety, it’s a cue that you need to fix what it is that’s making you unhappy and stressed.

Life is only “cruel” to those unwilling to adapt. If you cant find the strength within yourself to improve, then you deserve to remain in a perpetual state of self hate and anxiety.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 18879
If your normal state is anxiety, it’s a cue that you need to fix what it is that’s making you unhappy and stressed.

Life is only “cruel” to those unwilling to adapt. If you cant find the strength within yourself to improve, then you deserve to remain in a perpetual state of self hate and anxiety.
Gtfo redditor

Jk based

you just have to dgaf