Are most people bluepiled here (a looksmax forum)?

brother

brother

Iron
Is this what men have been reduced to? Coping in the worst way possible and completely bending over for women and celebrating female interaction as if they just had a reverse gangbang. I thought this forum would be based but we have guys celebrating having non sexual cha with girls as success or crying over their oneitis who didn't even give a single fuck about them. Are most men low T in 2019?

• +1
Reactions: badromance and dodt
No most are not bluepilled here

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel, Deleted member 611 and brother
Is this what men have been reduced to? Coping in the worst way possible and completely bending over for women and celebrating female interaction as if they just had a reverse gangbang. I thought this forum would be based but we have guys celebrating having non sexual cha with girls as success or crying over their oneitis who didn't even give a single fuck about them. Are most men low T in 2019?
No you are just new poster.

Im blackpilled to the core, many other regular users too, but there are alot of inexperienced morons, but they will learn

• +1
Reactions: brother
Im blackpilled to the core, many other regular users too, but there are alot of inexperienced morons, but they will learn
Yeah I saw your posts on another thread. I feel as blackpilled guys we should try to blackpill any blupilled fags.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Most are not bluepilled but some still garner bluepilled thoughts

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel
You mean most are not bluepilled? That sentence sounds a bit contradictory
Oh i meant most are not bluepilled sorry lol

• +1
Reactions: brother
  • +1
Reactions: Wool, brother and Deleted member 611
Everyone here needs to be blackpilled in 2019 or its over :banhammer:

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel
It is kind of cucked to try and please women but looks affect all aspects of life

Yes but I also attract women. I dont have to proove to you tho

You keep saying you attract women over and over yet not a single person over triple digit IQ takes it seriously. How you interpret world around you =/= how it is in reality, I'm from EE too and you arent an attractive guy by EE standards either. Girls have billion better options. Just because some girl remotely showed interest in you, doesnt mean youre "attractive to women". If you were attractive to women you wouldnt be posting here every single day.

You keep saying you attract women over and over yet not a single person over triple digit IQ takes it seriously. How you interpret world around you =/= how it is in reality, I'm from EE too and you arent an attractive guy by EE standards either. Girls have billion better options. Just because some girl remotely showed interest in you, doesnt mean youre "attractive to women". If you were attractive to women you wouldnt be posting here every single day.

Alright, here it goes.

Im datable to women, but dont stand out. I meet min looks threshold. Im no model or goodlooking thats true, but Im going around average or so in looks.

We might have misunderstood eachother. Im not saying I can slay. Im saying I can get that girl I sent you a pic of if I learn how to date and escalate. Getting a girl like that or looksnatch like that is enough

So yeah. Im not attractive to psl 6women. But Im good option to psl2-4, so potentially girls who are (3-5), but not to (7-9s).

I think I could ltr that girl which is a 5.5 or 6 in my country so possibly my looksmatch.

Or did I misunderstood you wrong? Its not like I repulse women regardless or they dont see me as dating option
And I saw guys in Slovenia on the buses, they are acne ridden or fat guys, atleast on the buses I am.

Alright, here it goes.

Im datable to women, but dont stand out. I meet min looks threshold. Im no model or goodlooking thats true, but Im going around average or so in looks.

We might have misunderstood eachother. Im not saying I can slay. Im saying I can get that girl I sent you a pic of if I learn how to date and escalate. Getting a girl like that or looksnatch like that is enough

So yeah. Im not attractive to psl 6women. But Im good option to psl2-4, so potentially girls who are (3-5), but not to (7-9s).

I think I could ltr that girl which is a 5.5 or 6 in my country so possibly my looksmatch.

Or did I misunderstood you wrong? Its not like I repulse women regardless or they dont see me as dating option

You're deluding yourself thinking you don't want to attract and date better looking women. No shit you can "attract women", 95% of this community can attract women if they lowered standards, except truecels. That doesnt make you "ascended", it doesnt make case for "weight lifting changing your life". You went from being outright repulsive to invisible. Get a reality check and keep on grinding with dignity

You're deluding yourself thinking you don't want to attract and date better looking women. No shit you can "attract women", 95% of this community can attract women if they lowered standards, except truecels. That doesnt make you "ascended", it doesnt make case for "weight lifting changing your life". You went from being outright repulsive to invisible. Get a reality check and keep on grinding with dignity

I never said I was ascended. I just said Im happy with my life and who I attract for now. I cant reach chad levels, should I obsess over it? No. Cause Im happy right now that I looksmaxxed to getting to date looksmatches currently

I didnt say weight lifting changes lives, but it did change me mentally. Im a lot happier than when i was skinnyfat and repulsive to women.

Dating a 5.5 or a 6.5 woudnt make that big of a diffrence to me really.
Also I dont have high standards anymore, I lowered them to my looksmatch.

Also last thing? What will you reach fucking hot women? I just dont find slaying my primary objective in life, I rather have a LTR.
But whatever grinds your gears man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phad
Also last thing? What will you reach fucking hot women? I just dont find slaying my primary objective in life, I rather have a LTR.
But whatever grinds your gears man

your evolutionary purpose is to slay the hottest women you possibly can

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
your evolutionary purpose is to slay the hottest women you possibly can
It could be also just reproducing with best mate possible in area, we don't know that.

Anyway, I dont find purpose of slaying fun and with any purpose in life. Im very happy If I have a LTR. Thinking someone is bluepilled because he cant/deosent want to slay is delusional. I rather have a 5.5-6/10 irl gf