Are most users here under 20??

D

Deleted member 21628

Kraken
I would hope not

Median age might be, but not average

not most, but definitely a lot. blows my mind that people born in 2005-2008 are posting here

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
not most, but definitely a lot. blows my mind that people born in 2005-2008 are posting here
Doxx and harass zoomers until suicide

• +1
I'm 41 and have been voted most high IQ user on the forum

i wish ppl under 20 and ethincs would just leave, the mayo subforum is so much better than this cesspool forum

I'm 41 and have been voted most high IQ user on the forum

i wish ppl under 20 and ethincs would just leave, the mayo subforum is so much better than this cesspool forum
What’s wrong with the old ethnics?

Holy shit did you ever meet Jesus irl?
41 is still young, I still grew up in the digital age, none of that analogue shit in my late teenage years. 41 is still young-adult, you don't get old until like 46

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Ragnar, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
age is mostly just a number tbh its just that society purposely makes it nearly impossible to succeed or be enlightened before a certain age

• +1
41 is still young, I still grew up in the digital age, none of that analogue shit in my late teenage years. 41 is still young-adult, you don't get old until like 46
Do you at least make money or something

I kinda like analog stuff tbh. Makes me feel like im in a rocket ship playing with analog devices.

Cope life ends at 30

miring

Do you at least make money or something
six figures, sometimes I bang 19 year olds (not having to pay, but her seeing me balling might play a role)

How?? Any tips?
take in every single PUA / lifecouch advice but instead of letting you believe that you'll be laid like a rockstar instead you simply have very low expectations

take in every single PUA / lifecouch advice but instead of letting you believe that you'll be laid like a rockstar instead you simply have very low expectations
Bro im talking bout money nigga

I dont care about pussy

Under 20, 100 IQ, and 10cm

Bro im talking bout money nigga

I dont care about pussy
for someone starting out fresh/yougn? i dont know man it's kind of hopeless for you guys, ai is going to crush almost every job.

easily most you are delusional