Are multivitamins bullshit?

Yeah.I bought them once but honestly felt like they werent worth it.
I think.1 or 2 vitamins in a supplement is enough.

cope like mew,chewing etc etc

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • Hmm...
answer is in the title,
bullshit

answer is in the title,
bullshit

even if I wanted to show you evidence it would be more vailid than your standpoint.

Straight up bullshit 😂

I told you its not. you have not experienced what I have
it doesnt matter if you did when u were in puberty those are the effects of puberty jfl @ you

• Hmm...
it doesnt matter if you did when u were in puberty those are the effects of puberty jfl @ you
idiot logic. It only started improving when I mewed. coincidences dont exist

like I said. keep crying for my brand newly changed maxilla and face
cope i dont have recessed maxilla nor mandible they are all grown forward and i never mewed until two months ago and mouth breathed in my sleeps, JFL AT YOU LOL

• Hmm...
No it’s not cope. Everyone has one or another vitamin deficiency. You can benefit from it, you just need to know what to and show to use.

No it’s not cope. Everyone has one or another vitamin deficiency. You can benefit from it, you just need to know what to and show to use.
Legit, I got an X-Ray and my doctor said my bones are thin for my age. Was already on vitamin D weekly but now they're bumping it up to daily and also giving me calcium, taking a multivitamin until then.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
Mostly yes, still worth taking it if your diet is shit, don't expect any increase on anything, it will just avoid things getting worse, but nothing else

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin and UnderCovrN0rmie
still worth taking it if your diet is shit
this tbh, if you eat properly you don't need them, they're for fatty bombastics who live off big macs and coca cola

Mostly yes, still worth taking it if your diet is shit, don't expect any increase on anything, it will just avoid things getting worse, but nothing else
My auto immune system was the worst back in years. I take vitamins for a year now and never got sick anymore, always feeling good and good energy, clear mind and shit.
Some vitamins I say that helped me lean more my face. So it help us indirectly too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
My auto immune system was the worst back in years. I take vitamins for a year now and never got sick anymore, always feeling good and good energy, clear mind and shit.
Some vitamins I say that helped me lean more my face. So it help us indirectly too.

Same, I haven't got a cold since I started taking multi vitamins, but that's just a sign of having a bad diet tbh, most multi-vitamins claim 100% of the necessary intake, but when you go check there's like 7mg of zinc, or 45mg of Vit C :lul: , this is literally just the amount to not get sick

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin and Deleted member 685