Are muscles even worth the hassle?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I have the power of low appetite so i could easily go to around 10% bf tbh, i don't hate lifting except fucking legs, fuck leg day, but eating 3000kcal daily is such a disgusting chore. Is it more more worth it to be a giga twink 6'1 low bf guy or a bloated muscled large frame guy tbh ngl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Yes they make a big difference. But you need to be in a balance between being huge and lean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 11748 and TsarTsar444
dont know ,the one with better face

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Yes they make a big difference. But you need to be in a balance between being huge and lean
Jfl i mostly got girls interested in ne when i was very low bf and a skinny fat subhuman, when i bulked they hated me brutal

No such thing without roids or 99.5% genetics. If you are lean with muscles you look small anyways In clothes unless you live on a beach

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 11748
Go Big or Go home ..Stop practicing this Global Homo shit

• So Sad
achieving this for nattys is possible but a dream tbh

results in top tier dedication, motivation and time

very strict

not everyone has this

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and TsarTsar444
achieving this for nattys is possible but a dream tbh

results in top tier dedication, motivation and time

very strict

not everyone has this

Not sure if its worth tbh, this guy trained for years to have this body, with strict dedication to food daily, sleep etc. While a skinny fat low bf guy got girls and enjoyed life just cause he has low facial fat. Lifting is mostly cope in 2021

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I have the power of low appetite so i could easily go to around 10% bf tbh, i don't hate lifting except fucking legs, fuck leg day, but eating 3000kcal daily is such a disgusting chore. Is it more more worth it to be a giga twink 6'1 low bf guy or a bloated muscled large frame guy tbh ngl
Good body is a halo, just dont compromise your face. Also hitting the gym MIGHT trigger some facial changes - hit or miss depending on genetics.

Good body is a halo, just dont compromise your face. Also hitting the gym MIGHT trigger some facial changes - hit or miss depending on genetics.
Changes after 18 won't happen, thats subhuman cope. Gym compromises your face indeed, the cortisol ages you and the bulking makes you fatter in face. In b4, muh recomposition, that only works very well if you are high bf, if you are bellow 20% it's inefficient af and muscle gain will be slow af

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
You know you Men need to get it out of your head that somehow it's over at 20...I am fucking 43 and I am still going

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I would choose lifting over gaming for sure. If you have a job that makes you money then i guess you could just work more instead of lifting weights.

It depends on your situation man. And in most situations lifting can make you money indirectly. You become healthier.

• +1
The one with the muscular body provided his face isn't worse, if so fuck off

Jfl i mostly got girls interested in ne when i was very low bf and a skinny fat subhuman, when i bulked they hated me brutal

No such thing without roids or 99.5% genetics. If you are lean with muscles you look small anyways In clothes unless you live on a beach
Wide shoulders + lean is key. Whether you need muscle or not to achieve that doesn't matter, but muscles will always help as long as you're not above 15% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
No ...it'll only mKe u healthier if u have a subhuman face nothing will happen do it for you and you only

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, CupOfCoffee and TsarTsar444
worth it for your own good, health and stuff you know

• +1
Yes they are. Now go workout, and get of the forums.

Only if you are a complete skinnyfag who has been called "skinny" his whole life then it's worth the hassle. Otherwise just stay lean and don't eat crap on a daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Imagine even contemplating this. Obviously being buff is better than being a skinny faggot, but you need to balance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Danish_Retard and CupOfCoffee
You can still build muscle in a deficit, it will just be way slower and harder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551 and Danish_Retard
Gymnastics, not gymcelling.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and TsarTsar444
tbh it depends on your age, IIRC you're around 23, I'd say it would be worth it to sacrifice facial aesthetics for some time to leanbulk, just not now. Everyone will be sex starved and want to party in 2021 because of isolation, so unless you have a good LTR I wouldn't say it's worth it to bulk right now since we all know the face is the supreme king.
Perhaps add a bit of muscle for like 2-3 months while it's still winter/spring.

Whether or not it's worth the work and effort is up to you to decide. For aesthetics I'd definitely say it's a good halo to have to be a bit muscular. For someone like me who's still in his teens being muscular doesn't really matter. Skinnyfags still slay.

• +1