Are mutts worth it? (PAKICELS GTFIH)

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
or do i go for north indian/paki girls. I was in a taking stage with a mutt and she brutally cucked me with a tall sub-human.

@JohnDoe @Jason Voorhees @Pakicel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, JohnDoe and sigma ✰
how about you go for jannah and get married instead of this bullshit you nigger
Imran Khan Pakistan GIF by Siasat.pk

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, KevinDurder, Diarrhoea and 4 others
ask your mom for permission first

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, MA_ascender and 1 other person
or do i go for north indian/paki girls. I was in a taking stage with a mutt and she brutally cucked me with a tall sub-human.

Paki only, nothing compares to a fair-skinned paki foid, no mutt or indian and i've seen some pretty good looking half paki/half english girls with secular. Cucked due to heightpill? brutal tbh. you sure it was his height and nothing else? you mog him facially?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Diarrhoea
Paki only, nothing compares to a fair-skinned paki foid, no mutt or indian and i've seen some pretty good looking half paki/half english girls with secular. Cucked due to heightpill? brutal tbh. you sure it was his height and nothing else? you mog him facially?
yeah, well the story is pretty long but long story short the mutt approached me at the gym and asked for my snap a few weeks later bc we didnt see each other for a while. we talk but i was too high inhib to do anything :lul: so she pretty much stops messaging me. A month later out of nowhere she got 2 random manlets (yes a 5'2 guy and a 5'8 guy) to come up to me and ask why i've been following this foid at the gym when i pretty much cut all contact with them the minute she stopped messaging me. months later, in like feburary or something she would always workout near me when the entire gym was empty. Perhaps she thought after chad dumped her i would take her back which was not happening? Last time i saw her she was with some black truecel who's only halo was really being 6'2. I mogged him facially to oblivion

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
brutal. there's barely any where i live :feelswhy:

Bro my college is full of shitskin brown girls man it makes me wanna rope where’s lightskin paki stacy

IMG 3153

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe and looksmaxxing223
brutal. there's barely any where i live :feelswhy:
I see tons and tons of prime curry foids on a daily basis, most are wearing tight western clothing. Try and imagine how brutal that is and i'm still incel JFL.
Bro my college is full of shitskin brown girls man it makes me wanna rope where’s lightskin paki stacy

View attachment 3131371
That's what you get being in the middul lands :ogre:
All the GL paki foids are in Manchester and nearby. Nah but that foid you posted a while back was stacy tier, never seen anyone that good looking over here. Most paki foids i see are either light brown or fair-skinned here. Do you have al ot of indian (non-muslim_ the dark skinned type over there? is wear dark-skinned indian foids are giga horny and will stare at any light skinned paki or white guy or even arab, can't lie they have high sex appeal, if i wasn't high inhib prob wouldn't be incel. I don't blame them, we are genetically superior aryan pakistanis :feelshmm:
Also you have no right to complain broski, i've seen what zoomer foids dress like, total coomfuel. When i was in college, none of the foids looked that good or dressed like this, wish i was part of your generation tbh, just insane what the foids are like. I just see paki zoomer foids dressed in tight western clothing every single day. I won't go into detail what i see but ask secular it's just insane what is going on these days, you have foids dressed in total white girl tier clothing with their mothers who are dressed in hijab.

Last edited:
I see tons and tons of prime curry foids on a daily basis, most are wearing tight western clothing. Try and imagine how brutal that is and i'm still incel JFL.

That's what you get being in the middul lands :ogre:
All the GL paki foids are in Manchester and nearby. Nah but that foid you posted a while back was stacy tier, never seen anyone that good looking over here. Most paki foids i see are either light brown or fair-skinned here. Do you have al ot of indian (non-muslim_ the dark skinned type over there? is wear dark-skinned indian foids are giga horny and will stare at any light skinned paki or white guy or even arab, can't lie they have high sex appeal, if i wasn't high inhib prob wouldn't be incel. I don't blame them, we are genetically superior aryan pakistanis :feelshmm:
Some Indians but mostly shitskinned Arabs Bengalis and some pakis tbh and also some afghans Bengalis are rank honestly they’re usually overweight
@looksmaxxing223 how many times have u been approached and asked for ur number
People on this forum think only complete moggers get approached but it’s mega cap in our generation tbh

• +1
yeah, well the story is pretty long but long story short the mutt approached me at the gym and asked for my snap a few weeks later bc we didnt see each other for a while. we talk but i was too high inhib to do anything :lul: so she pretty much stops messaging me. A month later out of nowhere she got 2 random manlets (yes a 5'2 guy and a 5'8 guy) to come up to me and ask why i've been following this foid at the gym when i pretty much cut all contact with them the minute she stopped messaging me. months later, in like feburary or something she would always workout near me when the entire gym was empty. Perhaps she thought after chad dumped her i would take her back which was not happening? Last time i saw her she was with some black truecel who's only halo was really being 6'2. I mogged him facially to oblivion
honestly can't speak on these foid antics due to lack of experience but sounds like something immature teenagers do. The fact you have foids approaching you is insane, well done my paki brother. Probably best to ignore such a retarded cunt tbh

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Some Indians but mostly shitskinned Arabs Bengalis and some pakis tbh and also some afghans Bengalis are rank honestly they’re usually overweight
@looksmaxxing223 how many times have u been approached and asked for ur number
People on this forum think only complete moggers get approached but it’s mega cap in our generation tbh
hmm indians are mixed here, you have a shitton of indian muslims, half are light-brown and some are dark. Not many afghanis but some for sure, barely any bengalis, decent amount of arabs. There's also the dark-skinned non-muslim indians aswell, stay away from these dalits but the young indian foids have high sex appeal. Total ethnic central, can be a good thing and also a bad thing aswell, depends.
not surprsied he got appraoched, zoomer foids are a different breed. you niggas are lucky, millenial foids when they were your age were dogshit in looks/appeal/everything. take it from me, all the curry foids back in college/uni were trash tier. All brutally mogged by some random Eastern european 5'10 freshie girl :lul:
oh and one bad thing living around 90% curries is lack of white girls, on one hand white girls who are accustomed to living amongst curries don't mind dating/fucking curries but they're hard to find. All the white people tend to just leave and move to their own areas after an area becomes infested with south asians
You know it's bad when you go to any supermarket/shop/fast food place and 99% of the time it's just curries working there JFL

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Diarrhoea
hmm indians are mixed here, you have a shitton of indian muslims, half are light-brown and some are dark. Not many afghanis but some for sure, barely any bengalis, decent amount of arabs. There's also the dark-skinned non-muslim indians aswell, stay away from these dalits but the young indian foids have high sex appeal. Total ethnic central, can be a good thing and also a bad thing aswell, depends.
not surprsied he got appraoched, zoomer foids are a different breed. you niggas are lucky, millenial foids when they were your age were dogshit in looks/appeal/everything. take it from me, all the curry foids back in college/uni were trash tier. All brutally mogged by some random Eastern european 5'10 freshie girl :lul:
oh and one bad thing living around 90% curries is lack of white girls, on one hand white girls who are accustomed to living amongst curries don't mind dating/fucking curries but they're hard to find. All the white people tend to just leave and move to their own areas after an area becomes infested with south asians
You know it's bad when you go to any supermarket/shop/fast food place and 99% of the time it's just curries working there JFL
Theyre giga whores and usually mid sadly those are the only ones that have approached me still a good ego boost tbh and on the rare chance I come across a foid that looks attractive I’m too much of a pussy to approach
+ bro they can not take rejection at all it’s funny as shit one literally made rumours after I rejected her
:lul: @looksmaxxing223 are u khhv

• JFL
Theyre giga whores and usually mid sadly those are the only ones that have approached me still a good ego boost tbh and on the rare chance I come across a foid that looks attractive I’m too much of a pussy to approach
+ bro they can not take rejection at all it’s funny as shit one literally made rumours after I rejected her
im khv but tbh it wasnt really romantic so i cant really count it. Bro i've been kinda approached 2 times but the other time the foid barely spoke english so i didnt really know what do. She was a german chick and gave me insane IOIs but i never really got her number because again : i couldn't tell whether she was approaching me or not. There was another time where a foid was looking at me for 30 seconds and smiling at me but could just be autistic me overthinking shit. she did it 4 times too. so i dont really count it as an IOI.

• So Sad
Reactions: Diarrhoea
It's only natural they cope and seethe when the aryan paki refuses to give his genetically superior seed to them.
But yh zoomer foids are total sluts, people think curry/muslim foids are different but they aren't, it's just delusional to think curry foids woh wear super tight clothing and dress exactly liek white hoes are some pious religious girls, they're fucking guys etc. @looksmaxxing223 apparently has good face but cucked by height, think he should fraud with lifts/shoes if he has good face.

im khv but tbh it wasnt really romantic so i cant really count it. Bro i've been kinda approached 2 times but the other time the foid barely spoke english so i didnt really know what do. She was a german chick and gave me insane IOIs but i never really got her number because again : i couldn't tell whether she was approaching me or not. There was another time where a foid was looking at me for 30 seconds and smiling at me but could just be autistic me overthinking shit. she did it 4 times too. so i dont really count it as an IOI.
how are you khhv when you're mtn and girls your age are easy as fuck? go get lifts and you need to start being low inhib

• +1
honestly can't speak on these foid antics due to lack of experience but sounds like something immature teenagers do. The fact you have foids approaching you is insane, well done my paki brother. Probably best to ignore such a retarded cunt tbh
yea i havent spoken to her since then, can't imagine what retard would tbh. imagine disrespecting someone like that and expecting them to come crawling back to you, cuck behavior. That experience pretty much blackpilled me to my core.

• +1
yea i havent spoken to her since then, can't imagine what retard would tbh. imagine disrespecting someone like that and expecting them to come crawling back to you, cuck behavior. That experience pretty much blackpilled me to my core.
never lose your self-respect for some wet hole bhai, it is what it is.

• +1
how are you khhv when you're mtn and girls your age are easy as fuck? go get lifts and you need to start being low inhib
unironically i've been focusing on religion so i pretty much discard whites and mutts. A few weeks ago, out of nowhere a young aryan foid started waving at me. I'm not counting it as a IOI but :forcedsmile: i was too high-inhib to do anything, it's hilarious. Ask @Outerz14, i was legit confused what was going on. I think it's because i'm way too used to being a ltn than an actual MTN so experiences like these are very weird to me

It's only natural they cope and seethe when the aryan paki refuses to give his genetically superior seed to them.
But yh zoomer foids are total sluts, people think curry/muslim foids are different but they aren't, it's just delusional to think curry foids woh wear super tight clothing and dress exactly liek white hoes are some pious religious girls, they're fucking guys etc. @looksmaxxing223 apparently has good face but cucked by height, think he should fraud with lifts/shoes if he has good face.
the foid that made rumours was afghani I’m pretty sure the Taliban can’t do their job overseas it seems :feelsrope:
It’s literally easy mode in this gen only if u are willing to dumpster dive tho htbs and above still are hard but i used to know a Bengali 5 8 cel and he gets head from other nasty Bengali foids in a park jfl

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and JohnDoe
the foid that made rumours was afghani I’m pretty sure the Taliban can’t do their job overseas it seems :feelsrope:
It’s literally easy mode in this gen only if u are willing to dumpster dive tho htbs and above still are hard but i used to know a Bengali 5 8 cel and he gets head from other nasty Bengali foids in a park jfl
@SecularIslamist you see what is going on in the zoomer generation bhai? told you i'ts insane compared to what we got aka fuck all. you mog 99% of bengali guys in the UK and rot in your room, brutal bhai, i thought bengali foids were safe from the hoe lifestyle but seems not.
afghani girls,the westernized ones who aren't even religious i've heard are total sluts. Ship em all back to Afghanistan and they'll bep ut in their place real quick. Niqab or lashings :lul:
God i wish i was 18 right now instead of 28, zoomer foids are coomfuel. We didn't have tiktok back then, now all the girls in your generation look at tiktok all day and what's on tiktok? white foids dressed like total sluts and so they copy them.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and looksmaxxing223
@SecularIslamist you see what is going on in the zoomer generation bhai? told you i'ts insane compared to what we got aka fuck all. you mog 99% of bengali guys in the UK and rot in your room, brutal bhai, i thought bengali foids were safe from the hoe lifestyle but seems not.
afghani girls,the westernized ones who aren't even religious i've heard are total sluts. Ship em all back to Afghanistan and they'll bep ut in their place real quick. Niqab or lashings :lul:
God i wish i was 18 right now instead of 28, zoomer foids are coomfuel. We didn't have tiktok back then, now all the girls in your generation look at tiktok all day and what's on tiktok? white foids dressed like total sluts and so they copy them.
every foid in my hs was religious. i think i told you about the 5'6 paki who "had a crush on me", i should have asked her friend where it came from but she said she didnt have one on me:feelswhy:

• Hmm...
every foid in my hs was religious. i think i told you about the 5'6 paki who "had a crush on me", i should have asked her friend where it came from but she said she didnt have one on me:feelswhy:
school is where girls are religious, curry ones i mean, once they go to college/uni and don't have a dress codoe and can wear normal clothes, that's where they change. They see other girls in tight clothing and getting attention from boys and they start wanting that aswell. Even back when i was in uni/college, you think girls dressed in hijab? nope, tight western clothing

school is where girls are religious, curry ones i mean, once they go to college/uni and don't have a dress codoe and can wear normal clothes, that's where they change. They see other girls in tight clothing and getting attention from boys and they start wanting that aswell. Even back when i was in uni/college, you think girls dressed in hijab? nope, tight western clothing
really? every own clothes day my hs had, everyone wore hijabs and thobes. Nobody wore tight clothing like what you are describing, would be very weird if they switched up like that.

• WTF
A lot of My stories happened in school lol bhai u can’t sense it trust me even the foids who don’t seem like that are sometimes like that :lul::lul:
@looksmaxxing223 culture day is cagefuel all the Bengali mfs in my school were wearing thobes for some reason how the fuck is that ur culture :lul::lul:

• JFL
really? every own clothes day my hs had, everyone wore hijabs and thobes. Nobody wore tight clothing like what you are describing, would be very weird if they switched up like that.
that's high schoo, i'm talking aobut college/uni where you wear whatever you want every day, nobody wore hijab/thobe, that was back then when girls weren't total sluts, now i see college girls all the time near where i live and they're all dressed super tight clothes. Just the other day some college girl was wearing super low crop shirt with everything on display and every single car driving past was 100% staring at her.

• JFL
A lot My stories happened in school lol bhai u can’t sense it trust me even the foids who don’t seem like that are sometimes like that :lul::lul:
@looksmaxxing223 culture day is cagefuel all the Bengali mfs in my school were wearing thobes for some reason how the fuck is that ur culture :lul::lul:
bhai i was in school 14 years ago, it's a different time to yours, what do bengali guys wear then? certainly ont shalwar kameez

that's high schoo, i'm talking aobut college/uni where you wear whatever you want every day, nobody wore hijab/thobe, that was back then when girls weren't total sluts, now i see college girls all the time near where i live and they're all dressed super tight clothes. Just the other day some college girl was wearing super low crop shirt with everything on display and every single car driving past was 100% staring at her.
ropefuel. slaying is haram so i'm not gonna bother trying to slay tbh, but a gf would cool. My college is low iq af so i wouldnt be surprised if every girl was there was a sloot. hopefully there's some good looking hijabis, but i can't lie i'm doubtful on that. The good-looking ones were always really smart, so it'd be dumb for them to be in a low iq school with me.

• +1
you aren't evne in college yet right? where until you go and then make sure u go to a big uni and see how girls are dressed JFL

• +1
ropefuel. slaying is haram so i'm not gonna bother trying to slay tbh, but a gf would cool. My college is low iq af so i wouldnt be surprised if every girl was there was a sloot. hopefully there's some good looking hijabis, but i can't lie i'm doubtful on that. The good-looking ones were always really smart, so it'd be dumb for them to be in a low iq school with me.
The best time to find a hijabi foid is probably in uni, college the girls aren't interested in anythign serious and too immature. Don't miss your chance in uni though, if you get through uni without finding a girl, it's fucking over.

The best time to find a hijabi foid is probably in uni, college the girls aren't interested in anythign serious and too immature. Don't miss your chance in uni though, if you get through uni without finding a girl, it's fucking over.
No clue if i will go to uni tbh. Maybe in college i could get lucky but not sure. I took an incel course like engineering so i doubt any girls would be doing that :forcedsmile:. Maybe a femcel, but defo nobody i'd consider attractive.

• +1
No clue if i will go to uni tbh. Maybe in college i could get lucky but not sure. I took an incel course like engineering so i doubt any girls would be doing that :forcedsmile:. Maybe a femcel, but defo nobody i'd consider attractive.
If you don't go uni then what? working dead end shit tier job rest of life? career aside, it's worth going just for getting experience with young women and men.

• +1
If you don't go uni then what? working dead end shit tier job rest of life? career aside, it's worth going just for getting experience with young women and men.
True but i'm doing an engineering course, if i go uni, i'll probably be doing something in engineering + i'd rather work younger that way i'm not stressed about any finances cause uni is expensive af

• +1

what kind of mutt? mulatta? wasian?

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
mullata, there's barely wasians in manchester tbh, and if they do exist they're probs in richer areas
mulattas in the US are better.
I don't know, though.
Your children would be turbo-mutts.

mullata, there's barely wasians in manchester tbh, and if they do exist they're probs in richer areas
he's american, asian for him is
east asian not south asian.

• +1
mulattas in the US are better.
I don't know, though.
Your children would be turbo-mutts.
wdym by turbo mutts? tbf some mutts are hot icl but theyre so toxic, its annoying

Which city is this? Birmingham?

paki girls are pretty good looking and aren't whores (at least where I live) so just stick with them ig

• +1
paki girls are pretty good looking and aren't whores (at least where I live) so just stick with them ig
i cant stand mutts, so toxic