Are my cheekbones wide or am I fat?

mug

mug

Kraken
5236FD89 0210 4B4B B65A B153523A653A

7E2F230D 41AB 4EAC 8F1C C4D74AD116DE

I think of o have a better jaw / hollow cheeks I would look more balanced and less like a block head

Solution
Octavian_Augustus
Fat. Need to fix your eyes. Chin is too short and round (face is too short)
Fat. Need to fix your eyes. Chin is too short and round (face is too short)

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and mug
Solution
View attachment 2159908
View attachment 2159909
I think of o have a better jaw / hollow cheeks I would look more balanced and less like a block head
You have good bigonial width even with shitty cheeckbones if you low your bf you will have hallow cheeks but this is overated, but you have to leanmaxx and skinmaxxx you have good potential, i can`t say if your chin is weak cuz I can`t see your side so idk if is your gonial angle low 117 below or your chin is weak wor both .

• +1
Reactions: mug
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
You have good bigonial width even with shitty cheeckbones if you low your bf you will have hallow cheeks but this is overated, but you have to leanmaxx and skinmaxxx you have good potential, i can`t say if your chin is weak cuz I can`t see your side so idk if is your gonial angle low 117 below or your chin is weak wor both .
6B9B9647 21EA 4BA7 88EE 69E1684CADB8

Weak chin and fat… im 174 and 5”11 I might just do a cut until the summer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Noted

How should I fix them? I already changed them with Volufiline

I think my chin will grow as i age, im 20 rn. If it doesn’t grow in 5 years then I will get surgery but I think I’m just fat.
You need either bimax or genioplasty for a taller chin / lower third (maybe implants too for more squareness) At 20 you will not see substantial lower third growth (maybe some residual) so in the meantime moneymax until 23ish.

For eyes lower eyelid retraction / cantho / infra orbital implants. You have bad under eye support.

Other stuff you can do is fix your skin, gym, and widen your mouth with mouth wideners( a bit narrow)

Make $$$ then pay for surgery.

• +1
Noted

How should I fix them? I already changed them with Volufiline

I think my chin will grow as i age, im 20 rn. If it doesn’t grow in 5 years then I will get surgery but I think I’m just fat.
bruh puberty wont fix your sfs stop coping

View attachment 2159931

Weak chin and fat… im 174 and 5”11 I might just do a cut until the summer
I’m in a similar situation . God knows how much weight I have to lose to get rid of my fat face. My body loses fat pretty fast but not my face. It’s fucking annoying

• +1
I’m in a similar situation . God knows how much weight I have to lose to get rid of my fat face. My body loses fat pretty fast but not my face. It’s fucking annoying
i think we are undermuscled because thats how chads stay lean is having lots of muscle that absorbs calories while staying lean