Are my chin and jaw recessed? (IntelligentCel)

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

See my signature and help me, please, if you can
Recently, I posted a thread in Ratings and @Mrinfinityx claimed my photos are frauded and that I'm actually recessed.

Problem is, on some photos, not all, but some, I appear to be recessed, but I don't see recession in other photos. No recession is visible in the mirror either. So, is the recession about wide lens distortions and compaction? Or am I really recessed?

Here is the previous thread:

I will attach newer photos to this (current) thread, so you can compare them to the photos in the other thread.

Here are the photos:

Attachments

• IMG_20240805_205924.jpg
    IMG_20240805_205924.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240805_213413.jpg
    IMG_20240805_213413.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Recently, I posted a thread in Ratings and @Mrinfinityx claimed my photos are frauded and that I'm actually recessed.

Problem is, on some photos, not all, but some, I appear to be recessed, but I don't see recession in other photos. No recession is visible in the mirror either. So, is the recession about wide lens distortions and compaction? Or am I really recessed?

I will attach newer photos to this (current) thread, so you can compare them to the photos in the other thread.

Here are the photos:
U are one genioplasty away to not be recessed, i am speaking about less than a centimeter of global advancement

U are one genioplasty away to not be recessed, i am speaking about less than a centimeter of global advancement
So, I need a jaw surgery (bimax - lower and upper jaw) or just chin correction?

• +1

Here are the photos:
Not about jaw recession but the goodness in your soul

• +1
I’d worry more about that hairline buddy bboyo

• +1
How do you know I have just chin recession, not entire jaw recession?
Because if u do double jaw surgery u will annihilate ur entire harmony and be an abused dogmaxxed faggot, ur forehead would not follow the advancement to put it simply

3098140 EC524AA6 397C 40C7 A19A 9E0A0E0A128E
4288280 IMG 20240805 205924

Ezgif com e6db6ddfbd

• +1
  • +1