are my clavicles getting a growth spurt?

omarthegoat195

omarthegoat195

fakecel
my clavicle/shoulder area have been hurting like crazy the past few days does this mean my frame is getting a growth spurt?

• JFL
Reactions: PastillaNegra
my clavicle/shoulder area have been hurting like crazy the past few days does this mean my frame is getting a growth spurt?
If the pain isn’t from workout, sleeping position or any other obvious reason, maybe, but clavicles grow slowly till mid 20’s.
Clavicles grow like 0.5cm per year, so I don’t think there’s such thing as a clavicle growth spurt unless your are blasting roids and hgh

• +1
Reactions: Solar
If the pain isn’t from workout, sleeping position or any other obvious reason, maybe, but clavicles grow slowly till mid 20’s.
Clavicles grow like 0.5cm per year, so I don’t think there’s such thing as a clavicle growth spurt unless your are blasting roids and hgh
haven’t been in the gym for the past week and everything’s been normal but maybe it’s just placebo

Most likely yeah

Results​

Fifty-seven patients (22 male and 35 female) met the inclusion criteria. In male patients, at ages 12 to 15 years, the clavicular growth was 4.9 mm/year, or 4%/year; at ages 16 to 19 years, growth was 3.2 mm/year, or 2.4%/year; and at ages 20 to 25 years, growth was 1.7 mm/year, or 1.1%/year. In female patients, at ages 12 to 15 years, growth was 4.7 mm/year, or 4%/year; at 16 to 19 years, growth was 2.2 mm/year, or 1.7%/year; and at ages 20 to 25 years, growth was 0.2 mm/year or 0.1%/year. We could not detect the age of terminal growth in either sex because growth was ongoing in most patients in the oldest group.
Of course this is the average, the time in which you started puberty may affect your growth rate

Most likely yeah
Although "hurting like crazy" unless you are exagerratting sounds a bit excessive so could be smth different if it gets to bad visit a doctor ig