Silver

tell me honestly

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kofri727 and Darkeningstar
Entire face making u LTN

• +1
Reactions: fl0w, BlackpillRemedy and Zeta
That bad? Some people say they’re good and others the opposite idk what to think
It's not that they are that bad, it's that they are very close set

It's not that they are that bad, it's that they are very close set
yea i know that, but it’s not really different from people like zayn malik and theo james yet they’re rated good looking

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
IMG 5989

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball and Zherko
What’s sad is you have no appeal in urban curry land too

tell me honestly

Your eyes are okay shape wise, eyebrows are good too. It's mainly eye separation that is fucking you over, they're way too close together. That is ruining your mid face ratio too. Your other features are generally good (except your coloring which is bad).

Not much you can do about a bad ES ratio. This is a hard cap on your looks. You will need to create good traits that make up for it.

Although I don't think you are ugly or really below average. Your face overall is generally decent. You should focus on improving your body instead since your facial flaws can't be fixed.

• +1
Reactions: Zherko
Your eyes are okay shape wise, eyebrows are good too. It's mainly eye separation that is fucking you over, they're way too close together. That is ruining your mid face ratio too. Your other features are generally good (except your coloring which is bad).

Not much you can do about a bad ES ratio. This is a hard cap on your looks. You will need to create good traits that make up for it.

Although I don't think you are ugly or really below average. Your face overall is generally decent. You should focus on improving your body instead since your facial flaws can't be fixed.
Is the eye spacing really the main issue there? It doesn't appear to be extremely close set but isnt the asymmetry making it look even bad? Anyway cant be fixed since no one is getting obo

i have 0.42-43 esr, on paper it shouldn’t be that bad though right? There are people with mine or worse who look better than me

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Is the eye spacing really the main issue there? It doesn't appear to be extremely close set but isnt the asymmetry making it look even bad? Anyway cant be fixed since no one is getting obo
Asymmetry is within normal range. It just makes his face look a bit off. But yeah, that is a limiting factor for his looks. If he didn't have those two flaws, he'd pretty strongly above average. Sad to see, two flaws can stop a man from being chad, especially if its with the eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Zherko and Kofri727
Asymmetry is within normal range. It just makes his face look a bit off. But yeah, that is a limiting factor for his looks. If he didn't have those two flaws, he'd pretty strongly above average. Sad to see, two flaws can stop a man from being chad, especially if its with the eyes.
Even with the current flaws I personally think he looks above avg. But yeah I might be overrating. Eye failo is kinda brutal. In most cases unfixable

• So Sad
i have 0.42-43 esr, on paper it shouldn’t be that bad though right? There are people with mine or worse who look better than me
Ideal is 0.48 with a margin of acceptability of 0.02, It's a major flaw. That's okay, most people have at least one or two major flaws. I have one, it's incredibly rare to have zero.

• +1
Reactions: Zherko and Kofri727
Even with the current flaws I personally think he looks above avg. But yeah I might be overrating. Eye failo is kinda brutal. In most cases unfixable
He needs to gym max. He'd be like zyzz. He'd have strong SMV in the club with his good nose and bone development. @Zherko

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727 and Zherko
He needs to gym max. He'd be like zyzz. He'd have strong SMV in the club with his good nose and bone development. @Zherko
ngl i don’t have the motivation to gymmax when my eye spacing is this bad, although i get iois irl so maybe it isn’t so noticeable. But still i might cave in and go for obo if others results are good and im borderline sui

• Woah
ngl i don’t have the motivation to gymmax when my eye spacing is this bad, although i get iois irl so maybe it isn’t so noticeable. But still i might cave in and go for obo if others results are good and im borderline sui
Do a clean bulk. you WILL see good results.

• +1
Reactions: Zherko