Are my eyes too close together

S

sive615

Iron
I am still 15 and I feel my eyes may be too close together if true can I fix or no?

Attachments

• IMG_1934.jpeg
    IMG_1934.jpeg
    445.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1933.jpeg
    IMG_1933.jpeg
    411.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1774.jpeg
    IMG_1774.jpeg
    400.7 KB · Views: 0
I am still 15 and I feel my eyes may be too close together if true can I fix or no?
yes they are I think there is no solution. Maybe debloat and your nose may appear smaller so it will create an ilussion of them being further apart

Maybe some kind of eye area altering surgery could change the way eye spacing is perceived but I wouldn't know.

Maybe some kind of eye area altering surgery could change the way eye spacing is perceived but I wouldn't know.
A japanese woman would jump on it. You meet a lot of their beauty standards.

Eyes are not too close together. Perfectly spaced for the rest of your face. Get som1 to do a morph to see what I'm saying lol. They might fuck it up and make it look good by increasing the entire size of your head tho. Perfectly spaced man. Your brow ridge and face are still growing forward if you are upset about the shape.

• +1
Reactions: sive615
You have 0.46 esr ratio your eyes are perfectly far apart, your biggest flaw is your ginger hair color and lack of dark eyebrows

I honestly don’t know why people are saying it looks fine, especially in the last picture it looks bad due to a combination of icd ipd and esr. Also not even mentioning the fact that these are all selfies so it’s garunteed to look worse from a distance with back cam

I honestly don’t know why people are saying it looks fine, especially in the last picture it looks bad due to a combination of icd ipd and esr. Also not even mentioning the fact that these are all selfies so it’s garunteed to look worse from a distance with back cam
Apparently he has a .46 ESR how is that affecting it in a negative way. Thats the perfect ESR. Looks perfectly normal for his face, maybe a single mm of spacing would marginally improve it. But that’s probably a bias given that the post puts the idea in your head that his eyes are too close set, and this is supported by the fact in every other rating he’s posted not a single comment mentioned anything about eye spacing.

@sive615 you’re stressing about a non existent problem, which even IF it did exist is largely unfixable, OBO is a pipe dream honestly.

• +1
Reactions: sive615
Apparently he has a .46 ESR how is that affecting it in a negative way. Thats the perfect ESR. Looks perfectly normal for his face, maybe a single mm of spacing would marginally improve it. But that’s probably a bias given that the post puts the idea in your head that his eyes are too close set, and this is supported by the fact in every other rating he’s posted not a single comment mentioned anything about eye spacing.

@sive615 you’re stressing about a non existent problem, which even IF it did exist is largely unfixable, OBO is a pipe dream honestly.
Ngl this reads like ur coping and you suffer from the same issue

If you skipped over it I said that the selfie cam is frauding it but you’re too low iq to see that it is bad even with selfie cam distortion

OP send your face from a distance to stop the cope

Look at the last fucking pic he looks too low iq for having good esr

I honestly don’t know why people are saying it looks fine, especially in the last picture it looks bad due to a combination of icd ipd and esr. Also not even mentioning the fact that these are all selfies so it’s garunteed to look worse from a distance with back

thanks bro

If you skipped over it I said that the selfie cam is frauding it but you’re too low iq to see that it is bad even with selfie cam distortion

Look at the last fucking pic he looks too low iq for having good

OP send your face from a distance to stop the

I’ll send in a few hours in car rn

thanks bro

I’ll send in a few hours in car rn
Ok, I don’t mean any harm just want to make it as accurate as possible for u because imo i can tell it’s too close. Use back cam from both 1x zoom and 2x zoom for full accuracy and ask again

Yeah and the only fix is Orbital box osteotomy or frauding with glasses