Are my facial thirds fucked up?

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
Upper third (forehead) is 72mm
Midface (bottom of eyebrows to bottom of nose) is 57mm
Lower third (bottom of nose to bottom of chin) is 72mm

My forehead is big, easily five fingers. If I fraud my hairline or transplant to lower it to 55 (which should be the ideal length) then my lower third will be bigger. Isn't that problematic?
I think it's my mid face that should be longer but my ratio is almost 1:1 because I have a IPD of 68 (0.485 E/S ratio so kinda wide-eyed) so idk what gives

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and joeveniro
Hay

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Matheus
Seems normal.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
My forehead is visually big but if I make it smaller then won't that be weird?
No. Lower third should be longest anyway I think

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
pitt ratios
you can always balance forehead with hairline lowering
ideally your forehead should be same length as you midface

but basically it doesnt matter much as long as your lower third is tallest

• +1
pitt ratios
you can always balance forehead with hairline lowering
ideally your forehead should be same length as you midface

but basically it doesnt matter much as long as your lower third is tallest
Okay great then but hairline lowering leaves a scar and I'm prone to MPB. Isn't it possible with a hair transplant to reduce NW2.5 and lower hairline by ~2cm?
Also my face will be 18.4cm long isn't that short?

Also Pitt has .46 E/S ratio not me :feelsbadman:

• +1
Okay great then but hairline lowering leaves a scar and I'm prone to MPB. Isn't it possible with a hair transplant to reduce NW2.5 and lower hairline by ~2cm?
Also my face will be 18.4cm long isn't that short?

Also Pitt has .46 E/S ratio not me :feelsbadman:
if you go to great surgeron scar will not be visible by normies after 1 year recovery its really tiny barely visible white thin line i seen it already

also you can hide it easy with |make up or hide with hair if anything

your choice

• +1
if you go to great surgeron scar will not be visible by normies after 1 year recovery its really tiny barely visible white thin line i seen it already

also you can hide it easy with |make up or hide with hair if anything

your choice
Okay that isn't possible at all with HT? + what about short face ?

• +1
Okay that isn't possible at all with HT? + what about short face ?
hair transplant cant be done on forehead muscle
short face?

• +1
hair transplant cant be done on forehead muscle
short face?
So it's possible with HT then.
Yes having a face that's too short, as in <19cm from hairline to chin. I've heard it makes the face too short

• +1

My forehead is big, easily five fingers. If I fraud my hairline or transplant to lower it to 55 (which should be the ideal length) then my lower third will be bigger. Isn't that problematic?
I think it's my mid face that should be longer but my ratio is almost 1:1 because I have a IPD of 68 (0.485 E/S ratio so kinda wide-eyed) so idk what gives
I didn't check measurements, but the ratios are good when they're 33/33/34, but can be something like 30/30/39. Or 1/1/1, 1/1/1.2
Now maybe your forehead and lower third are huge, but unlikely. More likely is that you have a very short mid face. So sfs?
On the other hand people are right in the thread, most likely.

• +1
I didn't check measurements, but the ratios are good when they're 33/33/34, but can be something like 30/30/39. Or 1/1/1, 1/1/1.2
Now maybe your forehead and lower third are huge, but unlikely. More likely is that you have a very short mid face. So sfs?
On the other hand people are right in the thread, most likely.
Nah I don't have sfs but my mid face may be too small, however my mid face ratio is perfect despite having wide-ish IPD so idk what gives about that. Midface is like 1.25x shorter than forehead and lower third.

Nah I don't have sfs but my mid face may be too small, however my mid face ratio is perfect despite having wide-ish IPD so idk what gives about that. Midface is like 1.25x shorter than forehead and lower third.
The 5 finger forehead is way too much. Depends on the hairline then. If hairline is fine, then it's your forehead. If hairline is bad, then it's the hairline fault.

The 5 finger forehead is way too much. Depends on the hairline then. If hairline is fine, then it's your forehead. If hairline is bad, then it's the hairline fault.
I can't fathom a situation where a big forehead isn't caused by a high hairline

I can't fathom a situation where a big forehead isn't caused by a high hairline
Me neither, was just covering my bases 🤣

Mirin hard, compact-midfaced mogger.

Your midface is 79% the height of your lower third and the same for your upper third. Your midface height is 28.36% of your total facial height. If that ain't a compact midface, I don't know what is.