Are my growth plates fully closed?

W

walrus

Iron
I was 15 years old at the time of this xray, and i'm now 16 going into 17 and haven't grown an inch since 13. I'm 5'8 my parents are 5'10 and 5'4.
IMG 1872

• So Sad
Reactions: helpmeascend
It’s not gonna change much or at all by 17

Last edited:
It’s not gonna change much or at all by 17
I wouldn't think so, im just looking to find out if there is still any room to get on an ai and take blast hgh, 5'8 isn't my ideal height

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I wouldn't think so, im just looking to find out if there is still any room to get on an ai and take blast hgh, 5'8 isn't my ideal height
5'8 isn't a good height in general unless you're in east timor.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: helpmeascend, Lethbridge and EggKing
I’ve seen people on here that blasted hgh and still barely grew :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Fish
That’s actually all facts, like a lot of niggas here claim they are tryna heightmax, then they also go and start fasting

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
That’s actually all facts, like a lot of niggas here claim they are tryna heightmax, then they also go and start fasting
hgh isnt that expensive @Ascend ㅤ did it without help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
doc refuses to give me x-rays, says i've had too much radiation in the past year from x-rays
I think at 15 they will be open, many many people go through major growth spurts at, or after that age

you can figure out you genetic max potential height from the height of your parents pretty reliably

I think at 15 they will be open, many many people go through major growth spurts at, or after that age

you can figure out you genetic max potential height from the height of your parents pretty reliably
well i'm turning 17 in february, the x-ray is from when I had just turned 16 i believe