HTN_Mentalcel

HTN_Mentalcel

The well fed will never understand the hungry
IMG 20240109 153630

Last edited:
narrow and thick.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, HTN_Mentalcel and Mosh12
your mouth is narrow as fuck brutal its actually narrow if i was you i would kill myself holy shit that mouth is narrow as fuck brutal kys ropemaxx.

your mouth is narrow as fuck brutal its actually narrow if i was you i would kill myself holy shit that mouth is narrow as fuck brutal kys ropemaxx.
Yeah I thought it was a failo at last it is fairly thick

Yeah I thought it was a failo at last it is fairly thick

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
How narrow? Subhuman levels of narrow or just below average?
well ima be honest not gonna troll, ur lips are decently thick which is good obviously no shit but ur mouth width is subhuman levels of narrow

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Idk but they don’t look optimal because you’re recessed. With to forward growth they’d be full.

Idk but they don’t look optimal because you’re recessed. With to forward growth they’d be full.
i got a lot of forward growth but my lips are still fairly narrow. not narrow compared to my nose but not wide. is it universal that forward growth causes wide lips or no?

Strange I have really good forward growth. I used to have an overbite when I was younger maybe it's something to do with that. I did read it is meant to be linked

clowns in this reply section, ur not recessed and ur lip width is average