Are my nasiolabial folds product of maxilla recess?

hapanautistic

hapanautistic

Iron
hello bhais, i am especially curious about this because im not sure if its recess from a part of the maxilla, shit fat pad placement or both. important note is that ive had this since i was 8.

btw can anyone tell me what procedure or if volufiline would work for my dark circles, i know its a fat problem because when i touch this area its SKIN AND BONE, making it look dark as hell

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin
jfl at my oily ass face i just came back from the gym

third pic is in a bad angle to show them more clearly but they can get worse in atrocious lighting :feelswhy:

Attachments

• IMG_1912.jpeg
    IMG_1912.jpeg
    572.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1925.jpeg
    IMG_1925.jpeg
    531.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1903.jpeg
    IMG_1903.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 0
They are hardly noticeable, why do you care?
they dont look too bad in these pics but irl if i pull out my phone and look at myself in the sun or look down its brutal trust me

n im only 16 :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: N1666
jfl at my oily ass face i just came back from the gym

third pic is in a bad angle to show them more clearly but they can get worse in atrocious lighting :feelswhy:
slight nasolabial folds are found amongst every single human being on planet Earth, as in your case.

your maxilla is not recessed at all, it sits well in front of your nose, your side profile looks 3-dimensional, and from your front profile, your midface is well projected. Although like every other normie, you're a bit downgrown as indicated by your high-gonial-angle and dorsal hump, that's okay, your maxilla is projected enough.

• +1
Reactions: finn899, hapanautistic and diditeverbegin
slight nasolabial folds are found amongst every single human being on planet Earth, as in your case.

your maxilla is not recessed at all, it sits well in front of your nose, your side profile looks 3-dimensional, and from your front profile, your midface is well projected. Although like every other normie, you're a bit downgrown as indicated by your high-gonial-angle and dorsal hump, that's okay, your maxilla is projected enough.
thanks for the insight man, as for the folds then they probably are due to the juicy fat pads i have always had on my cheeks, i might dissolve them with something. ill be lurking to see what can fix my downgrowth, but if you have this information i would be grateful to hear it