Mrinfinityx

Kraken
I think MSE in my case is pretty useless but I need confirmation

Mandibule palate :

IMG 20210404 141142

Maxillari palate :

IMG 20210404 141114

Narrowvswidepalate

bite into a paper and measure the distance between the inner edges of your first molars

if it's 45mm or above you're fine
ideal is low 50s

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 5818, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
bite into a paper and measure the distance between the inner edges of your first molars

ideal is low 50s
20210404 144453
is this the first molar?

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and Mrinfinityx
  • +1
How did you measure it?
@Hopelessmofoker

Ok maybe there is hope, i measured it in this finish part of the last premolar region (the begin of the first molar) so more narrow of course, the mesure is made at the middle corner of the first molar instead

Maxillari mesure

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
@Hopelessmofoker

And of course u can add 1 mm on each side so 2 mm at total because ur retainer need it to fit ur teeth that s pretty logic, this isnt a real 3d mark like the picture

• +1
@Hopelessmofoker

And of course u can add 1 mm on each side so 2 mm at total because ur retainer need it to fit ur teeth that s pretty logic, this isnt a real 3d mark like the picture
Can you actually widen the palate with braces?

• +1
Can you actually widen the palate with braces?
So i remeasured it 42 mm at the very border of the retainer + 2 mm so the real result is 44 mm

Yes of course it is bone remodeling with light forces like in the Wolf law theory (basically a Wolf law process) on alveolar bone, so the alveolar bone adapt and need contention at the finish of ur orthodontical treatment to fix this new alveolar bone position by bone consolidation process and don't create a recidivism

Alveolar bone in health seminar 1 638

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jazerk, AsGoodAsItGets and .👽.
So i remeasured it 42 mm at the very border of the retainer + 2 mm so the real result is 44 mm

Yes of course it is bone remodeling with light forces like in the Wolf law theory (basically a Wolf law process) on alveolar bone, so the alveolar bone adapt and need contention at the finish of ur orthodontic al treatment to fix this new alveolar bone position by bone consolidation process and don't create a recidivism

View attachment 1073261
Lifefuel man. Thx for the effort🤩

• +1

ideal is low 50s
Based idea fml why didn’t you come into my life sooner

• JFL
Lifefuel man. Thx for the effort🤩
Here is the alveolar bone position correlated to the entire skull, this bone compose basically a huge part of the entire maxillary region

17 skull front Artboard 12x

• +1
  • +1